Capture what catches your eye
Samsung’s AnyWeb Print software lets you go hunting and gathering on the Web. You can utilise the ML 2580N to easily select, drag and drop content from different web pages onto a printable scrap board in your browser window, all while you surf. It’s the easy way to collect, arrange and edit those useful reference points and resources you can only find on the Internet for that big project – or just for fun.
A printer that doesn’t make you wait
The ML 2580N printer increases your productivity with a print speed of 24ppm. With a first page out time of only nine seconds, you’ll spend more time having fun and less time waiting for documents to print. And its 1200 x 1200dpi resolution delivers prints that are of the highest quality so you really can take notice. Add to that the power to print 10,000 sheets per month and the ML 2580N printer is ready for any challenge.
- 250-sheet Cassette Tray, 1-sheet Manual Tray Input Capacity
- 80-sheet Face Down, 1-sheet Face Up Output Capacity
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, ISO B5, JIS B5, Executive, Letter, Oficio, Folio, Legal, Custom
- Paper Type: Plain, Thin, Bond, Punched, Pre-printed, Recycled, Envelope, Transparency, Label, Cardstock, Postcard, Letterhead, Thick, Cotton, Coloured, Archive
- Up to 24 ppm in A4 (24 ppm in Letter) Speed (Mono)
- Resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output
- First print out time (Mono) Less than 9 sec (From Ready Mode)
- PCL6, PCL5e, SPL Print Emulation
- Manual Duplex Print
- 360 MHz Processor
- 64 MB Memory / Storage
- Compatibility Windows 2000/XP/Vista/2003 Server/2008 Server,Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6,Various Linux OS
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX interfaces
- Noise Level Less than 50 dBA (Printing), Less than 26 dBA (Standby)
- Duty cycle (monthly) up to 12000 pages
- Samsung ML-2525 Series Outstanding Monochrome Printer
Samsung ML-2525 Series Outstanding Monochrome Printer
The Samsung ML-2525 series has won BLI’s Summer 2010 “Pick” for “Outstanding Personal Monochrome Printer.” “A few things immediately jump out at me,” said BLI Assistant Editor Marc Bussanich. “First, the unit sailed through durability testing with no misfeeds recorded and no service of any kind required. Output was very good overall, and actual running speed in our job stream suite was faster than average. Plus, the ML-2525 series is simple to use, and easy to maintain thanks to straightforward procedures for clearing jams and replacing the print cartridge.” BLI Senior Test Technician Tony Maceri agreed. “Users get a standard wireless connetioin and the unit has a compact footprint, is simple to install, and has Samsung Any Web Print, which allows users to copy and paste content from the Internet onto a bland page and then output it.” Maceri went on to say that toner-save mode in the proprietary SPL driver helps extend the life of the print cartridge, which can be returned to the company for recycling using a prepaid shipping label.
- About BLI’s Picks
About BLI’s Picks
Twice a year with its “Pick” awards, BLI gives special recognition in each category to those products that provided the most outstanding performances in BLI’s exhaustive lab tests. BLI’s awards stand alone in that they are based on a rigorous battery of lab tests that takes approximately two months to complete and includes an extensive durability test, during which each unit is run at half the monthly duty cycle over 15 days, with five days at the maximum daily volume. BLI’s durability test is unique among office product evaluations and uniquely qualifies BLI to assess reliability, which is a critical factor for buyers and IT directors, given that virtually all of the products are designed for use on networks.
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.