Push the button. Save on print costs.
Optimise your printing in one simple step with Samsung’s One touch Eco Button. You can save on printing expenses when you quickly switch to Eco Mode and conserve toner, paper and energy. There’s no need to waste time changing settings or altering your documents with this useful feature, as one touch is all you need to configure your printer to deliver the most economical results.
Optimise your printing with Easy Eco Driver
Enjoy cost-optimised results every time you print thanks to Samsung’s Easy-Eco Driver. With this useful software, you’ll be able to accurately preview your document before printing and adjust quality, colour and other settings to meet your precise requirements and budget, as well as removing unnecessary text, images and other elements. You can even monitor savings, including paper, toner, energy and overall cost. Say goodbye to wasted printouts and discover more economically-efficient printing.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- One-touch Screen Print, Eco Mode for Valuable Functions
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 20cpm in A4 (21cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 15 seconds (ADF) / Less than 14 seconds (Platen)
- Zoon Rate: 25 - 400% (ADF, Platen)
- Multi Copy: 1 - 99 pages
- Manual Duplex Copy
- Copy Features: ID Copy / Collation Copy / Poster Copy / Clone Copy / N-up Copy
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 20ppm in A4 (21ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Colour CIS Method
- Up to 600 x 600dpi Scan Resolution (Optical)
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. A sales executive will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us: 03-7711 7111