SSD (Solid State Drivers)
Heighten your computing experience
PC users are choosing high-speed SSDs for better computing performance and reliability. The Samsung 750 EVO SSD is the ideal choice for high-performance everyday computing. With sequential read and write speeds up to 540 / 520 MB/s and random read and write speeds up to 98,000 / 88,000 IOPS*, your multitasking will be faster than ever.
* The sequential write speed was measured using TurboWrite mode. The random read and write speeds were measured using the 500 GB capacity model in 4K QD32.
Enjoy fast computing for everyday use
With TurboWrite technology and RAPID Mode, the 750 EVO offers you a fast computing experience. TurboWrite technology accelerates sequential write speeds by creating a write buffer inside the SSD. Magician software provides the option to enhance PC performance with RAPID Mode, which processes data on a system level using unused PC memory (DRAM) as a cache.
Secure data with data encryption
The 750 EVO features encryption technology to help keep all your data safe. An AES-256-bit hardware-based encryption engine secures your data without the performance degradation.
Depend on solid reliability
Unlike an HDD, the 750 EVO SSD has no moving parts, so it provides superior resistance against shock and vibration. It also includes a 3-year limited warranty or up to 100 terabytes written (TBW).*
* 3 years or TBW (120 GB: 35 TBW, 250 GB: 70 TBW, 500 GB: 100 TBW), whichever comes first.
Discover easy installation
The 750 EVO comes with software to help entry-level users easily install and manage their SSD. Samsung Data Migration software provides a powerful custom-cloning feature that ensures migration works even when the source data is greater than the SSD capacity. And Magician software simplifies SSD management, enabling even novices to maximize the performance and lifetime of their SSD.
- Up to 540 MB/s *Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration Sequential Read
- Up to 520 MB/s *Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration Sequential Write
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.