MicroSD Memory Card
Introducing ultra-fast memory that goes wherever you go.
Extreme read & write speeds
Samsung’s ultra-fast PRO Plus microSD Card sets the standard for extreme sports & action photography. This UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) and Class 10 compatibility card is perfect for 4K UHD video recording & playback. And with blazing-fast read & write speeds of up to 95MB/s & 90MB/s respectively, you can transfer files and shoot photos with minimal lag.
A perfect partner
Get the most out of the latest 4K UHD video-enabled smartphones, tablets, and action cameras. This memory card works perfectly with even the most advanced devices to protect your memories for life.
Convenient memory expansion for smartphones
Maxing out your smartphone’s memory? We’ve got an easy solution. Simply slide the Samsung memory card into the memory expansion slot in your Android™ smartphone and enjoy more 4K UHD** video without memory space worries.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc. ** 4K UHD video support may vary based upon the host device and other factors.
4K Ultra HD video
Capture the moments that matter. With the Samsung PRO Plus microSD Card, you can shoot rich and detailed 4K UHD videos from your smartphone, tablet, or action camera, confident that each memory will be safe. Play your videos back on your 4K UHD TV or monitor and relive the experience as vividly as the day it happened.
Samsung Memory Cards can survive up to 72 hours in seawater.
These memory cards can endure temperatures from -25° to 85° Celsius.
Protect all your data from damage caused by airport X-ray machines.
Samsung Memory Cards can even resist magnetic fields of up to 15,000 gauss—the equivalent of a high-field MRI scanner.
* Samsung is not liable for any damages and/or loss of data and expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
- PRO Plus Family Line
- Read : up to 95MB/s with UHS-1 interface, Write : up to 90MB/s with UHS-1 interface, * Actual speed may vary depending on use host device conditions and environment. Speed
- Grade 3, Class 10 Speed Class
- UHS-1, compatible to HS interface Interface
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.