Smart TV and Digi Promo
How To Participate:
Step 1: Purchase selected Samsung SMART TVs from authorised Samsung Brand Shop.
Step 2: Present Samsung receipt and warranty card (stamped, with date of purchase, TV model, and serial number) to any Digi Store.
Step 3: Samsung receipt and warranty card will be verified by Digi.
Step 4: Upon verification, consumers may sign up for Digi Broadband 100 to enjoy the rebate, or existing Digi Broadband 100 users are also entitled for the rebate.
Step 5: Enjoy unlimited internet surfing with Digi Broadband and Samsung SMART TVs.
18 Jan – 28 Feb 2017 (46 Days)
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Digi Broadband and Samsung SMART TV Promotion (“Promotion”) is organised by Digi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201283-M) (“Digi”) and Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 629186-D) (“Samsung”) (collectively “the Organisers”) and is governed by these terms and conditions and any subsequent accompanying promotion details (if any) as provided by Digi and Samsung and all applicable terms and conditions including but not limited to Digi’s Privacy Statement, Data Protection Statement and Data Protection Obligations found on Digi’s website at www.digi.com.my (collectively referred to as the “Terms”). Each Eligible Participant (as defined below) agrees that he/she has read and understood the Terms and by his or her participation in this Promotion, each Eligible Participant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
2. Promotion Period
2.1 This Promotion commences at 12.01 a.m. on 18th January 2017 until 11.59 p.m. on 28th February 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”). Entries received after the Promotion Period will automatically be disqualified. Digi has the sole and absolute discretion to extend and/or vary the Promotion Period without prior notification.
3.1 Any individual who is residing in Malaysia is eligible to participate in this Promotion (“Eligible Participants”).
3.2 Each Eligible Participant agrees that he/she has read and understood the Terms of this Promotion and by his or her participation in this Promotion:-
3.2.1 agrees to be bound by the Terms; and
3.2.2 if the Eligible Participant is below 18 (eighteen) years of age, also confirms that he/she has obtained prior consent from his or her respective parents or legal guardian to participate in this Promotion. In the event the Eligible Participant fails to provide Digi with the said parental / guardian consent upon request by Digi, such individual shall be subject to Clause 3.4 below.
3.3 All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by Digi.
3.4 Digi reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with the Terms or which tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, incorrect or fraudulent entries or any entry which violates the Terms will automatically be disqualified.
4. Promotion Mechanics
4.1 In order to participate in this Promotion, the Eligible Participants need to carry out the following steps and/or activations:-
STEP 1 : To purchase a Samsung SMART TV from any of the Samsung Brand Shops nationwide as stated here: http://www.samsung.com/my/storelocator. The Samsung SMART TV models that are eligible for this Promotion are as follows:-
STEP 2 : To bring the original receipt and original warranty card of the purchased SAMSUNG SMART TV to any Digi Store or Digi Store Express for purchase verification.
STEP 3 : To subscribe to Digi Broadband 100 plan.
4.2 Upon subscription of Digi Broadband 100 plan and provided that the purchase of SAMSUNG SMART TV is successfully verified during the Promotion Period, the Eligible Participant is entitled to the following:-
4.2.1 A rebate of RM348 of the subscription fees of Digi Broadband 100 plan will be given to the Eligible Participant in the form of RM29 rebate per bill for 12 consecutive months (“Freebie”).
4.3 In the event the Eligible Participant terminates the subscription of Digi Broadband 100 plan before the completion of 12 months, the balance of the rebate for the remaining month(s) shall be forfeited immediately.
4.4 The Eligible Participants may be governed by separate set of terms and conditions with respect to the Freebie. Where such terms are applicable, the Eligible Participants will be notified.
Other Terms and Conditions
5. By participating in this Promotion, each Eligible Participant agrees and consents to such details including without limitation personal data/information being collected, processed and used by The Organisers for:-
5.1 the purposes of this Promotion; and
5.2 marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Organisers see fit worldwide in any media including without limitation the Internet, without further express consent from, and payment or consideration to the relevant Eligible Participants. Marketing and promotional activities includes without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interviews material as well responses and related photographs. In this regard, each Eligible Participant agrees to co-operate and participate without further express consent and/or payment or consideration, in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of the Organisers relating to this Promotion; and
5.3 other promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information including future promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information from the Organisers from time to time.
6. In addition, where any of the data/information especially personal data relating to any of the Eligible Participants and/or third parties (where applicable) are submitted to the Organisers in connection to this Promotion, each Eligible Participant and/or third party:-
6.1 warrants that he/she is in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required for the Organisers’ usage and processing of such data/information; and
6.2 agrees that it shall be the Eligible Participant’s or the third party’s responsibility to advise the Organisers in writing should there be any relevant change in the data/information provided to the Organisers which requires action on the part of the Organisers.
7. Each Eligible Participant agrees:-
7.1 to release and hold harmless the Organisers and/or the Specified Persons against any and/or all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this Promotion (including resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prizes, or travel to or from any prize-related activity and claims based defamation or invasion of privacy);
7.2 that the Organisers and/or the Specified Parties make no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of any of the prizes, including, without limitation to, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
7.3 that the Organisers and/or the Specified Persons shall not be liable for any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind (including without limitation loss of damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with this Promotion, and/or the prizes, even if the Organisers has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance; whether or not due to and /or arising from:-
7.3.1 telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation to, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online;
7.3.2 late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible e-mails;
7.3.3 virus attacks and/or any other malicious software infection to the Eligible Participants’/subscribers’ mobile phones arising from the downloading of these contents, any failed, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed electronic transmissions;
7.3.4 any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Organisers including those due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of the Organisers;
7.3.5 any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with this Promotion; and
7.3.6 any claims by third party for infringement of intellectual property rights.
Specified Persons means: Digi or Samsung, and its respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, agents, representatives and contractors including contract advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors and/or joint-organizer.
8. The Organisers:-
8.1 reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity and/or reject any entries at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect, fraudulent, unlawful or deceitful entries or any entry which violates the Terms, will automatically be disqualified without any prior notice;
8.2 reserve the right, at any time, to vary, delete or add to any of the mechanics, this Promotion or these Terms, and alter, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion and/or any part thereof without any prior notice;
8.3 for the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers of any entry or this Promotion shall not entitle the Eligible Participant to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participant as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
8.4 shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Promotion;
8.5 shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with this Promotion, even if the Organisers has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded; and
8.6 shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of the Organisers.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organisers and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies hereby expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties, or endorsements, express or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to, any warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of enjoyment of the product/item of this Promotion.
10. By participating in this Promotion, each Eligible Participant agrees and irrevocably and unconditionally undertakes to fully absolve the Organisers of all liabilities and agrees to indemnify the Organisers (on full indemnity basis) and hold the Organisers harmless against any claim by any third party and against any loss, damage, cost or expense (including solicitors' fees and cost) that the Organisers may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with this Promotion.
11. A failure by the Organisers to enforce any of these Terms in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.
12. By participating in this Promotion, each Eligible Participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and the Organisers decision is final and binding and no correspondences shall be entertained.
13. These Terms, which are available on http://digi.my/SamsungTV shall be governed and construed by the Laws of Malaysia and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
14. All other terms and conditions governing the use of any of Digi's mobile telecommunication services shall apply herein mutatis mutandis.