Tender Washing Care contest
Tell us your #TenderWashingCare story and win a RM100 ZALORA voucher.
How to Participate:-
Step 1: Like our Samsung Malaysia Facebook Page
Step 2: Comment on the contest post on Samsung Malaysia Facebook Page with a picture of your special clothing item, and tell us what makes it so special to you
Step 3: Hashtag #TenderWashingCare in your caption
Step 4: Share the post with your friends and followers
Duration: 15 – 28 Dec 2016
Terms & Conditions
1. Samsung’s “TenderWashingCare” Contest (the “Contest”) is organised by [Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd.] ("Samsung") and is open to contestants who are citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia, aged 18 years and above as stated on their NRIC/Passport (as at 15 December 2016). No purchase is required.
2. By participating in this Contest, each contestant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All rules, regulations and instructions issued by Samsung from time to time will be deemed to be incorporated in these Terms and Conditions. Samsung reserves the absolute right to amend or vary the Terms and Conditions of the Contest at any time, without any prior notice.
3. There is no limit to the number of Entries each contestant may submit, but each winner shall only be entitled to one (1) prize for the entire Contest, regardless of the number of Entries submitted.
4. All valid Contest entries will be judged based on overall originality, quality and entertainment value of entries submissions. Samsung reserves the right to select winners at its sole and absolute discretion.
5. A total of two (2) contest entry invitations will be posted by Samsung Malaysia. The first entry invitation will be open for participation from 15 December 2016 to 21 December 2016, both dates inclusive. The second entry invitation will be open for participation from 22 December 2016 to 28 December 2016, both dates inclusive. Fifty (50) winners will be selected in each of the two (2) contest entry invitations respectively.
6. All entries submitted after the specified closing date(s) and time(s), or submitted through any other means other than specified, shall not be eligible for the Contest. Any correspondence on missing and/or delayed submissions shall not be entertained.
7. All images submitted must be original and produced by the contestant. Any use of digitally falsified images or images taken from external sources not belonging to the contestant shall result in immediate disqualification. Samsung reserves the absolute right to disqualify the eligibility of any contestant for the purpose of this Contest without having to alert him /her in the event the contestant breaches any of these Terms and Conditions or the Contestant has acted fraudulently in any manner during the Contest period.
8. Announcements in 100 winners in total for the contest will be made on Samsung’s Facebook page on 4th of January 2017 or on such other date as may be solely determined by Samsung. The winners will be notified through direct message to his/her personal Facebook profile used to participate in the Contest within five (5) working days after winner has been selected, with information and instructions on where/when/how to collect his/her prize. Winners must acknowledge and provide a response within five (5) working days of winner announcements and notifications by Samsung. If a winner does not respond to Samsung’s request as to the information required within the period mentioned above, the winner shall be disqualified and not be eligible to win a prize.
9. Prizes consist of ZALORA e-vouchers worth RM100, is valid only for purchase(s) made at www.zalora.com.my. A total of one hundred (100) winners will be selected. Prizes will be sent as e-vouchers via e-mail to winners within fourteen (14) days of the winner announcement date. All prizes are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable for cash or other kinds, whether in part or in full.
11. Samsung shall not be liable to any contestant for any damage of whatsoever nature or loss suffered by him/her (including but not limited to, loss of income or profits or consequential, direct or indirect, exemplary, incidental, punitive or special damages) howsoever arising in relation to his/her participation in the Contest, or Samsung exercising its rights pursuant to any of the Terms and Conditions herein.
12. Samsung’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest is binding and final and no further correspondence or appeal shall be entertained. All Terms and Conditions stipulated herein are governed by and construed in accordance to the laws of Malaysia and any legal disputes shall be commenced and heard in courts in Kuala Lumpur.
13. This Contest is not organised by or associated with Facebook. All contestants, however, agree to comply with all rules and regulations as may be imposed by Facebook in respect of any posting thereon.