What is Smart Hub?
What is Smart Hub?
Match the number to section of the photo above:
1. TV Screen: Displays the current input source's picture.
2. Information Bar: Displays Notices, New Applications, and Advertisements brought to you by Samsung.
Red (Login): Log in or out of Smart Hub.
Green (Wallpaper): Allows you do change the active wallpaper in Smart Hub.
Yellow (Account Manager): Make changes to your account.
(Tools): Changes the settings of your Smart Hub, move apps, lock apps, delete apps, and organize apps.
Note: The functions of the colored buttons may change depending on the context of the screen.
4. My Applications: Displays your personal gallery of applications. You can add to, modify, and delete to this section.
5. Recommended: Displays recommended contents managed by Samsung
6. Samsung Apps: You can download various for pay or free-of-charge applications.
7. Your Video: Your Video recommends movies and TV shows that reflect your individual tastes. Based on ratings and previous viewing history, Your Video serves up videos that are right for you.
8. Smart Content: Samsung apps developed specifically for Smart Interaction TVs. Allows you to connect with friends and family, educational content for children, and Fitness programs for healthy living.
9. Search All: Search All brings you easy ways to locate shows you want to watch – even while you’re viewing live TV – and helps find related content on the web or other DNLA connected devices.
Not what you were looking for? Let us help you directly!
Samsung Careline Team are available:
7 days from 9am-7pm
Chat Live online with an agent.
Email us directly. We aim to respond within 24 hours.
Need Support outside Malaysia?
Visit your Country Site if you live and/or purchased your Samsung products outside Malaysia.
All product and contact information on this page applies to Samsung customers and products purchased within Malaysia only.
How Would You Improve This Answer?
Help us improve our contents by submitting your comment below. We’ll try to implement your suggestion.
NOTE: We cannot respond without your name and email address.
Content Satisfaction Survey
Q1Is this content helpful?
Q2How satisfied were you with this content?
Need more help? Contact Us.
24 hours a day/ 7days a week
(Including Public Holidays)
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Take advantages of Remote Support for TVs, Mobile phones &Tablets
Customer Support at your fingertips.
Get updates on your Samsung Service
24 hours a day/ 7 days a week
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .