An advanced way to control your Smart TV
With a revolutionary voice2 command recognition system and intuitive motion sensing3, the Samsung Smart TV engages you in a futuristic entertainment experience. So when you want to relax, and you can’t find the remote, all you need to say is “Hi TV” or wave your hand and the Samsung Smart TV will let you perform a variety of commands like changing the channel and raising or lowering the volume.
Smart Interaction 2.0.
• Change the channel and volume. "Channel Up".
• Simply say the name of services you wish to navigate to. "Smart Hub".
• Zoom into an image with two hands motion.
• Select the volume up icon with grab motion.
Log into Smart Hub by simply standing in front of the TV's built-in camera.
2. Smart Interaction (Voice Control, Motion Control) performance may vary depending on language, local dialect, pronunciation, voice and ambient noise and light levels, distance and hand motion. Features may not be available in all languages, dialects and regions. Certain features may require firmware upgrades. Internet connection required. Data & Subscription charges may apply. Smart Touch Control (remote) may be required to use Voice Interaction in some compatible Samsung Smart TV models.
3. Some Samsung Smart TVs require a TV camera to be purchased separately to enable Motion control. Performance may vary based on surrounding environment.
4. Face recognition does not provide as high a level of security as logging in with an ID or password. Face recognition requires in built camera or accessory TV camera, sold separately
55" F8000 Smart Evolution 3D Full HD LED TV
60" F8000 Smart Evolution 3D Full HD LED TV
65" F8000 Smart Evolution 3D Full HD LED TV
75" F8000 Smart Evolution 3D Full HD LED TV