Differentiate your guests’ experience with smart elegance
Provide interactivity for your guests with IP-based solution, LYNK™ SINC
LYNK™ SINC provides hotels with fully independent and effective control over content and display management while providing interactivity to guests with easy access to popular social networking sites simultaneously.*
* Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply.
Help improve guests’ viewing experience with customised content management
For easy management, LYNK™ SINC provides a customisable UI with multiple language support and various templates. Select an interface that suits your hospitality brand or property, and then use the advanced UI to easily create and edit menus, images, text and video clips.
* Certain features not available without express consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. Some features may require additional peripheral devices which are sold separately. Certain advertised features, applications and services may not be available on all models and regions and are subject to change without notice. Internet connection required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Certain features require RF signal and only work on Free to Air channels.
** Applications may need to be downloaded from Samsung Apps. Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply. Usage may be subject to third party service provider agreements.
Simplify display and content control with efficient LYNK™ REACH
This coaxial-based solution of LYNK™ REACH and REACH Server helps to smoothly continue operation by using the existing coaxial cable with no need for set-top-boxes or IP infrastructure separately. With LYNK™ REACH, hotel managers can easily create and edit in-room marketing content, such as hotel information, promotional offers, and weather conditions displayed on a ticker. The solution helps hotel managers to simply control numerous TVs simultaneously from a central location using the intuitive UI on their compatible desktop PCs and coaxial interface.
Amaze your hotel guests with an immersive 3-D viewing experience
The technology creates an in-depth 3-D display by analysing depth information and making a clear contrast between foreground and background images.
* Samsung LED TV’s utilise LCD screens with LED edge lights.
Help protect content with DRM technology
As it is a fully software-based solution, Samsung LYNK™ DRM has a high adaptability to various head-ends. Also, it is easy to implement and manage, with minimal hardware upgrades or changes for error management.
Entertain guests with interactivity of a TV and their compatible mobile devices for flexibility of content sharing
Guests can also readily display content from compatible personal devices on an in-room TV with Wi-Fi Direct Screen Mirroring.**Users can show the exact same view displayed on a compatible phone or tablets, including not only multimedia files, but also the screen configuration.
* Smart View application available from Google Play. Free TV channel support is provided for Apple® iPhone® and iPad® with iOS v4 and later versions. Internet connection required to download application. Smart View app does not allow two different free to air programs to be viewed at once. Smart View allows you to view two difference sources, for instance RF cable and HDMI input. Compatible mobile device and Samsung Smart TV must be on same Wi-Fi network or using WiFi Direct.
** To use AllShare Mirroring, the compatible device and the Samsung Smart TV must be in close proximity.
Ipad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Provide guests with the ability to view their compatible mobile device content on the in-room TV
This technology enables users to play personal content, such as movies, and photos from compatible phones or tablets through a Wi-Fi connection on an in-room TV. Guests can also share and play content on their compatible devices on the in-room.
* To share content, other compatible DLNA products must be connected to the network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable. Some products may require DLNA software to be installed. Samsung takes copyright seriously. Samsung’s features and applications are intended solely for private and domestic use. Any other use may be contrary to the law, including copyright law. Samsung does not authorise any use of its features and applications that infringe copyright or are otherwise contrary to law.
Video Picture Clarifier
Video Picture Clarifier
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
Sound Bar Compatibility
Hotel Logo and Welcome Messages
Remote Jack Pack Compatibility
Variable Speaker Out
Headphone ID compatibility
DolbyDolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse
SRS / DNSe+SRS TheatherSound HD
dts 2.0+Digital OutDTS Premium Audio
Speaker TypeDown Firing + Full Range
Sound Output40W (10 x 2, woofer 10 x 2)
Bathroom Speaker Out4W (Mono, 8Ω)
Resolution1,920 x 1,080