Lens Priority Mode (lens recognition setting)
Under the Lens Priority Mode, the camera recognises the attached lens and provides optimised settings for that particular lens. When the lens is changed, the settings automatically readjust for optimal shooting. With NX’s lens priority mode technology, there is no need to worry about how to set your camera. Just push the i-Function button and rotate the lens, and let the camera do the rest.
3.0" AMOLED screen: bright, fast, thin.
AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is thin, bright and fast. AMOLED is up to 3,000 times faster in its response rate than LCD displays, expresses pictures with bright colour evenly lit with minimal backlighting, and allows us to view the display at almost any angle or lighting conditions, even in bright sunlight. In addition, its dynamic 10,000:1 contrast ratio provides clear images in true colour.
- Auto Exposure Bracket (± 3EV), White Balance Bracket (± 3 step)Picture Wizard Bracket (Selectable 3 modes)
- JPEG: 3fps up to 6 shots (LDC: On) 10 shots (LDC: Off) Burst Mode: 10, 15, 30fps selectable, 30 shots by 1 released RAW: 3fps up to 3 shots
- Single, Continuous, Burst, Self-timer, Bracket (AE, WB, PW)
- Wired: SR9NX01 (Optional)
- 2 - 30 seconds. (1 seconds. step)
- Smart Range On, Off
- Yes (Green LED)
- Selection: 1 point ( Free selection ) Multi: Normal 15 Points, Close Up 35 PointsFace Detection: Max. 10 faces
- Single AF, Continuous AF, MF
- LDC On, Off (depends on Lens)
- Super sonic drive
- AEL button
- ±3 EV (1/2EV, 1/3EV step)
- Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1,600, 3,200 (1EV or 1 / 3EV step)
- TTL 247 (19 x 13) Block segment Metering: Multi, Center-weighted, Spot Metering range: EV 0-18 (ISO 100 · 30mm, F2.0)