PC Auto Backup
Select the PC Auto Back up icon on the camera, the WB150F will find your PC wireless network and upload your photos and videos. No more messy cables.
Using WiFi direct technology you can create a WiFi connection between the camera and a compatible Samsung smartphone. By downloading the Remote Viewfinder App to your compatible smartphone*, you can then control the camera with your compatible smartphone including the zoom, flash and take a photo wirelessly.
* Internet connection required. Data download and usage charges may apply.
Are you a person with a Big Vision 18x Optical Zoom
The serrated, snow-capped peaks of a mountain range — your eyes take it all in, and so does your new Samsung WB150F. 18x Optical Zoom, helps to bring the intimate details closer, so you can capture a Golden Eagle launching into flight. Whether wide-open vistas or detailed close-ups, the WB150F lets you get the shot you want. But it has to be steady too. That's where the WB150F's OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) comes in handy. The very second you shoot, the image is stabilized. So even if your hands are a little shaky OIS will help stabilise the photo.
- 1/2.3″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Approx. 14.2 Mega pixels
- Approx. 16.4 Mega pixels
- Optical Image Stabilisation
- TTL Auto Focus (Centre AF, Multi AF, Tracking AF, Face Detection AF, Face Recognition AF, Selection AF)
- Normal: 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 350cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 180cm ~ 350cm (Tele)
Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 180cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
Manual: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 180cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Schneider-KREUZNACH 18x Zoom Lens f = 4.0 ~ 72mm (35mm film equivalent: 24 ~ 432mm)
- 3.2 (W) ~ 5.8 (T)
- Still Image mode: 1.0X ~ 5.0X
Play mode: 1.0X ~ 14.4X (depends on image size)
- TFT LCD
- 3.0" (7.62cm), 460K dots
- Smart Auto: 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 seconds, Program: 1 ~ 1/2,000 seconds, Night: 8 ~ 1/2,000 seconds, Manual: 16 ~ 1/2,000 seconds