GALAXY S4 MHL 2.0 HDTV Adaptor
ET-H10FAUHDMI output on a compatible TV 0 5 0 reviews
Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centres can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
- The MHL 2.0 Adaptor connects your device directly to any HDMI TV or monitor via an HD cable, allowing you to share videos, photos, presentations and more at up to 1080p. MHL 2.0-enabled phones allow more power to be passed from the device to the adaptor, eliminating the need to attach an external power source to power the adaptor.
• MHL to Micro USB out
• Unpowered mode usable with Galaxy S4
• Supports MHL 2.0 (3D and video up to 1080p)
• Includes ferrite core to reduce electro-magnetic interference
• Also compatible with GALAXY Note II, Note 3, SIII, S4, Note 8.0, Note 10.1 2014 ed, Tab3 8.0 and Tab 3 10.1
- SpecificationI/F 1: P11 pin / I/F 2: HDMI A Type - HDMI Cable / I/F 3: P5 pin - Travel Adapter
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING