Do It All – From Creation To Consumption
A convertible design unites the power of a notebook with the convenience of tablet. So you can enjoy outstanding mobility and convenience for instant consumption on the go, including web-browsing*, communication, video and gaming. But simply add its full sized keyboard and touchpad and you’ve got the heavy-duty performance, compatibility and creative capability of a notebook.
*Internet connection required.
Just Write And Go!
The S Pen brings the real experience of writing and drawing to the world of computing. Made by renowned technology leader Wacom, its 1,024 level pressure sensitivity delivers the accuracy demanded by professional designers, And for maximum comfort and convenience it’s identical in size and embedded into the body.
The Easy Way To Stay In Control
An advanced 5-finger multi-touch capability provides interactivity surpassing traditional two-finger multi-touch by providing full touch control using all 5 fingers. Its enhanced sensitivity means you can pinch-to-zoom, rotate images, and scroll through pages with complete ease and enjoy the full capabilities of the latest entertainment applications.
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator
- 2GB LPDDR2 System Memory at 800MHz (on BD 2GB)
- 802.11abgn 1 x 1
- Touch screen
- 2 Cell (30Wh)
40W AC Adapter
- 0.744kg (1.63lbs) [Wifi Model]
- Intel® ATOM™ Processor Z2760 (1.8GHz, 1MB L2 Cache)
- 11.6" HD LED Display (1,366 x 768)
- 64GB e.MMC iNAND™ Embedded Flash Drive
- Stereo Speakers ( 0.64W x 2 )
Internal Dual Array Digital Mic
2.0 megapixel Webcam (front), 8 megapixel Webcam with Flash (rear)
- 1 Micro HDMI
MicroSD Multi-media Card Reader
1 Headphone out / Mic-in Combo
1 Dock Port
- TPM (Trusted Plaform Module)*
- 304.0 x 189.4 x 9.9mm (11.97" x 7.46" x 0.39")
- Keyboard Dock (Island-type Keyboard, Touchpad) / S Pen