- User Manual (Windows 8), 21.38 MB
- RELEASED 2013.08.07
WarrantyRead Detail Warranty Info
Get The Most Out of Your Product
- Turning off the Samsung Battery Life Extender
- When the percentage of memory usage reaches over 90%, some programs don't work properly due to the lack of memory.
- The touchpad movement becomes too slow or stops while multi-tasking in battery mode
- Power Troubleshooting
- Sometime, a “tick” noise occurs when a user plays the Piano or Drum APP
Getting an error message? Use the Error Message Lookup tool and learn how to resolve it.
Microsoft Fix it
Fix it provides solutions to common software problems in an easy, intuitive way that is available when and where you need it.