Do It All – From Creation To Consumption
A convenient convertible design unites the power of a notebook with the convenience of tablet. So you can enjoy outstanding mobility and convenience for instant consumption on the go, including web-browsing*, communication, video and gaming. But simply add its full sized keyboard and touchpad and you’ve got the heavy-duty performance, compatibility and creative capability of a notebook.
*Internet connection required.
Just Write And Go!
The S Pen brings the real experience of writing and drawing to the world of computing. Made by renowned technology leader Wacom, its 1,024 level pressure sensitivity delivers the accuracy demanded by professional designers, And for maximum comfort and convenience it’s identical in size and embedded into the body.
The Easy Way To Stay In Control
An advanced 10-finger multi-touch capability provides a technological leap in interactivity, surpassing traditional two-finger multi-touch by providing full touch control using all 10 fingers. Its enhanced sensitivity means you can pinch-to-zoom, rotate images, and scroll through pages with complete ease and enjoy the full capabilities of the latest entertainment applications.
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Intel® HD Graphics 4,000
- 4GB DDR3 System Memory at 1,600MHz (on BD 4GB)
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235, 2 x 2 802.11abg/n (up to 300Mbps), Widi Support (Only for Core i CPU)
- Touch screen
- 304.0 x 189.4 x 11.9mm (11.97" x 7.46" x 0.47")
- Keyboard Dock (Island-type Keyboard, Touchpad) / S Pen
- Intel® Core™ i5 Processor 3337U (1.8GHz up to 2.7GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
- 11.6" FHD LED Display (1,920 x 1,080)
- 256GB Solid-state Drive
- Stereo Speakers ( 1W x 2 )
Internal Dual Array Digital Mic
2.0 megapixel Webcam (front), 5.0 megapixel Webcam (rear)
- 1 Micro HDMI
MicroSD Multi-media Card Reader
1 Headphone out / Mic-in Combo
1 Dock Port
- 4 Cell (49Wh)
40W AC Adapter
- 0.888kg (1.96lbs) [Wifi Model]
- S Note
Microsoft Office Trial
Norton Internet Security (60 days Trial)
※ Software can be changed without notice.