Will this accessory work with my product?
Use your model number to find out
Help to expand your wireless connection
Help to expand your wireless range and signal by connecting the dongle to your Smart TV. The Samsung wireless dongle is an easy way to connect to not only the internet* but also your DLNA-certified multimedia devices. It keeps your home entertainment system connected with simple controls.
Transform to smart TV connectivity
Use the LAN adapter to wirelessly access content for your Samsung Smart TV from the internet* or from your compatible mobile phone, Notebook PC or other compatible DLNA-certified multimedia devices. It can communicate with your Samsung Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV and can link with your compatible Samsung home-entertainment system, giving you control with ease. Supported by wireless LAN protocols - 802.11n, 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g, as well as DLNA 1.5 – you can access and connect to Samsung’s AllShare®^ or AllShare Play^ and stream content from compatible devices to your Samsung Smart TV.
^ To use AllShare Play cloud storage requires separate registration with a third-party storage provider. Usage is subject to service provider agreements. AllShare Play cloud storage is accessible via compatible Windows based PC’s and compatible Samsung mobile android devices. AllShare Play and AllShare® are compatible across DLNA products. Some devices may require DLNA software to be installed. Internet connection required. Data download and subscription charges may apply. Samsung takes copyright seriously. Samsung's applications are intended solely for private and domestic use. Any other use may be contrary to the law, including copyright law. It is a breach of copyright to record any broadcast other than solely for private and domestic use by watching or listening to the material broadcast at a more convenient time. Samsung does not authorise, sanction, approve or countenance any use of its applications that infringe copyright or are otherwise contrary to law.
- 11dBm at 54Mbps
- 17dBm at 11, 5.5, 2, and 1Mbps
- 14dBm at 54 Mbps
IEEE 802.11n (2.4GHz)
- 14dBm (20MHz) / 12dBm (40MHz)
IEEE 802.11n (5GHz)
- 11dBm (20MHz) / 9dBm (40MHz)
- 2.412 ~ 2.4835GHz / 5.15 ~ 5.85GHz
- 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9 and 6Mbps
- 11, 5.5, 2 and 1Mbps
- 2010 C5*** series 2011 D53** ~ D55**BD E5500
- 2010 C5*** series 2011 D51** ~ D53** (D5000 ~ D55**, D7000 are only supported in Europe) 2012 E4200, 4500
- 2010 C550 and above2011 D530 and above
- 2010 C5000 and above 2011 D5000 ~ D64** 2012 EH 4500, EH 5300, EH 5400, ES 5500, ES 5700
- 2010 C550 and above (C540 is only supported in North America) 2011 D550 ~ D64** 2012 E 490, 550 (Korea, Europe & CIS)
- USB 2.0
- 64 / 128bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, 802 1x, WPS