Define your space with a stylish new design accentuated by slim bezels and soft blue light
• New Slim ToC: With a beautiful new semi-transparent blue finish, Samsung’s innovative Touch of colour technology optimizes your living space and completely sets it apart.
• Slim Narrow Bezel: The bezels on all four sides are super slim, especially the one running along the bottom. Not only does it deliver a clean and modern look, it naturally draws your eyes to the screen.
• T-Shaped Stand: Using a touch of colour for the T-shape stand completes the ensemble with a refined, minimal finish.
* The Super Narrow Bezel is not available on the 21.5 inch model
Brilliant picture quality for the optimal viewing experience
• Wide Viewing Angle: Delivers a 178° wide viewing angle horizontally and vertically for an optimal and comfortable viewing experience from any angle.
• FHD: Provides clean and crisp picture quality in 1920x1080 resolution.
Easy on the eyes for a more comfortable viewing experience
• Eye Saver Mode: Unlike other colours emitted from screens, blue light wavelengths have a more stimulating effect on the retina, causing eye fatigue.
Eye Saver Mode optimizes your viewing comfort by smartly reducing blue light emissions at the touch of a button.
• Flicker Free: Flicker Free technology reduces screen flickering for a more comfortable viewing experience.
Enjoy smooth images even during fast moving scenes
A truly fast 4ms response time lets you see even the fastest on-screen motion clearly and smoothly with less motion blur, judder and ghosting.
Upscale your view with better quality and picture
Magic Upscale improves resolution of most lower quality images and video so you can enjoy enhanced quality regardless of the original source.
- 1920x1080 Resolution
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 300cd/m2 Brightness (Typical)
- 4(GTG) Response Time
How do I reset or unlock the OSD (On Screen Display) menu on my monitor?How do I reset or unlock the OSD (On Screen Display) menu on my monitor?See The Answer
How can I prevent my monitor from interference that causes lines on the screen?How can I prevent my monitor from interference that causes lines on the screen?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec