Galaxy S8 | S8+
Buy a Galaxy S8/S8+ or Note8 and get $200 to spend on Samsung products.
Get a $200 Online Store voucher*Terms & Conditions apply
What's in the box
Where to Buy
Clicking below links redirects you to a 3rd party website with differing privacy polices & information collection. Samsung makes no warranty as to the accuracy of information on such websites.
Samsung Electronics New Zealand Limited (“Promoter”)
Terms and Conditions
Buy a Galaxy S8/S8+ or Note8 and get $200 off when you spend over $200 (“Bonus Gift”)
- The promotion commences at 9.00am NZST on 14 November 2017 and closes at 5:00 pm NZST on 30 November 2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- Subject to the following conditions, to be eligible to claim the Bonus Gift, eligible claimants must purchase one of the following Samsung products during the Promotional Period from the Promoter’s online store (www.samsung.com/nz):
- Samsung Note8; or
- Samsung Galaxy S8; or
- Samsung Galaxy S8+.
- Eligible Claimants are entitled to the Bonus Gift on the following conditions:
- The Bonus gift must be claimed and redeemed before 31 December 2017, after this time the unique voucher code will expire (refer to paragraph 4 for process details).
- The Bonus gift must be claimed at the Samsung e-store: shop.samsung.com/nz
- Eligible Claimants must spend over $200 in order to receive the $200 discount
- The claimant may select any Samsung product or products of their choice as their Bonus Gift provided that (a) the value of such product(s) exceeds $200 and (b) the product or products selected shall not include any Samsung mobile telephone devices.
- The Claimant shall still have to pay the difference between the value of the product(s) and the Samsung Bonus Gift.
- To obtain the Bonus Gift, after the Eligible Claimant has purchased a Participating Product from the Samsung e-store and provided their email address, an Eligible Claimant shall receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a unique voucher code. This code can be entered when selecting products from the Samsung estore to redeem the Bonus Gift.
- Return of the Participating Product shall also oblige the Eligible Claimant to return the Bonus Gift(s).
- The Bonus Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Bonus Gift is not available in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount.
- The Bonus gift is open to New Zealand residents. Claimants under 18 years old must have a parent's/guardian's permission to make a claim. The Promoter may require the parent or guardian to sign these Terms and Conditions as a condition of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, the Promoter’s agents, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Purchases on or on behalf of businesses or other organisations, will be ineligible.
- Only one Bonus Gift may be claimed for any purchase of Participating Product. An eligible claimant may claim a Bonus Gift a maximum of two times during the Promotional Period.
- All Bonus Gift claimants may be required to first sign acceptance of these terms and conditions before any Bonus Gift is provided to them.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the Bonus Gift from any claimant if it is found that the claimant is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any cost associated with accessing any website related to the Bonus Gift is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any email communication sent to (or by) the Promoter to any claimant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; and (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of a claimant participating in the promotion. Claimants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or (d) use of the Bonus Gift.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Validity of a claim is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the claimant. All claims become the property of the Promoter. Claimants have the right of access to, and right to request correction of, their personal information. Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter at: Samsung Electronics, New Zealand branch office, 24 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627 or any other address as notified on the Promoter's website: www.samsung.com/nz. Telephone: 0800 726 786. Email: email@example.com.
- The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the promotion or any part of the promotion for any reason, including but not limited to if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter's reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter's ability to conduct the promotion or part of the promotion as contemplated in these terms and conditions, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Any cancellation or modification to the promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website: www.samsung.com/nz.
- The Promoter is Samsung Electronics New Zealand Limited, 24 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627. Administration of the promotion will take place at the offices located at 24 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627 or any other office as notified on the Promoter's website: www.samsung.com/nz. Telephone: 0800 726 786. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.