Small & lightweight
The Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner is easy and convenient to install and maintain. Its exceptionally compact design reduces its volume and weight by 30% compared with conventional air conditioners. So it's much easier to handle and install, even in small spaces.
Automatically more comfort and performance
The Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner's Auto ESP Adjustment function efficiently and automatically senses the external static pressure (ESP), whatever the length of duct. It then quickly adjusts its performance to optimize the air volume and pressure and minimize noise, for maximum comfort in any situation. The ESP can also be easily adjusted using a remote control, which reduces the installation time.
3-way service access for easy maintenance
Most ducted air conditioners are installed in a variety of locations, so they need to be accessed in different ways for maintenance. The Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner is designed to be accessed from three directions – top, side and bottom – using an easy to remove Slide Fit cover. As a result, it’s much easier to maintain wherever it's installed – saving you time and money.
The Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner's Easy Tuning provides the delicate control needed to ensure optimum performance on any occasion. You can easily fine-tune the power of its operation to suit your level of activity. So whether you’re working out or reading a book you can do it in maximum comfort, while also minimizing noise and saving energy by using the most efficient settings.
World-class energy efficiency and savings
The Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner’s advanced technologies deliver outstanding energy efficiency to save you money, earning it a Global Top-level SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). The large Sirocco Fan features aerodynamic blades, so it generates more air, with less noise. The compact Flat Micro Heat Exchanger is also extremely efficient, while the Twin Rotary BLDC Compressor reduces vibration, so it’s quieter and more reliable.
Using an App* on your smartphone the optional Smart Wi-Fi function lets you remotely control the functions of the Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner and schedule its operation. In any location with a wireless network, you can instantly turn it on and off and select the operating mode and temperature. Or you can schedule when to start and stop and control other functions. * Available on iPhones and Android devices.
Samsung’s Digital Inverter Motor is quieter and much more durable and energy efficient. Unlike conventional motors, its electrical-type operation eliminates friction, as there are fewer moving parts.
The Twin BLDC Rotary compressor ensures a gentler and more reliable performance. It reduces vibration by 75% and creates less noise than conventional compressors. It also delivers guaranteed reliability up to 3.2MPa at 65°C.
The FME/FMC (Flat Micro-channel Evaporator/Condenser) is highly efficient, delivering a 30% increase in efficiency compared to conventional Fin & Tube type machines. Its flat channels also help create an extremely compact and lightweight design that’s 25% smaller than normal.
An easy to install, optional EZ Drain Pump prevents the back-flow of water when draining and the outbreak of odor-causing bacteria and germs in stagnant water. Simply plug and connect, as it's compatible with all kinds of indoor units.
Unlike conventional filters that are often difficult to access, the Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner’s Easy Filter is located outside, on the top. So it can easily be taken out, cleaned and put back – without having to open a cover or pull hard to get it out. And its anti-bacterial coating filters dust, dangerous airborne contaminants and allergens.
- Type DUCT S
- Indoor Unit AC048HBMDKH/TC
- Outdoor Unit AC048HCADKH/TC
- Mode HEAT PUMP
- Cooling [kW] 4.60/14.00/15.40 kW
- Cooling [Btu/h] 15,700/48,000/52,500 Btu/h
- Heating [kW] 3.70/16.00/18.00 kW
- Heating [Btu/h] 12,600/56,000/61,400 Btu/h
Power Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) 1.00/4.63/5.50 kW
- Heating 2) 0.80/4.43/5.70 kW
Current Input (Nominal)
- Cooling 1) 5.60/21.60/24.00 A
- Heating 2) 4.50/19.70/25.00 A
- MCA [A] 26.70 (MCA)
- MFA [A] 30.00 A
- EER (Nominal Cooling) 3.02
- COP (Nominal Heating) 3.61
- Energy Grade (Cooling) -
- Energy Grade (Heating) -
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, mm) 9.52 mm
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, inch) 3/8"
- Gas Pipe (Φ, mm) 15.88 mm
- Gas Pipe (Φ, inch) 5/8"
- Installation Max. Length [m] 75(75)
- Installation Max. Height [m] 30.0(30.0)
- Power Source Wire 3
- Transmission Cable 1.25
- Type R410A
- Control Method -
- Factory Charging (kg) 2.8 kg
Power Supply (Indoor Unit) [Φ, #, V, Hz]
- Type Sirrocco Fan
- Motor (Output) [W] 244 W
- Number of Unit (EA) 3 EA
- Air Flow Rate (High / Mid / Low) [CMM] 42.00/34.00/25.00 CMM
- Air Flow Rate(High/Mid/Low)[L/S] 700.00/566.67/416.67
- External Static Pressure (Min / Std / Max) [mmAq] 0.00/5.20/15.00 mmAq
- External Static Pressure (Min / Std / Max) [Pa] 0.00/50.99/147.10 Pa
- Drain Pipe (Φ,mm) VP25 (OD 32,ID 25)
- Sound Pressure (High / Mid / Low) [dB(A)] 40/37/33 dBA
- Sound Power (Cooling) [dB(A)] 66 dBA
External Dimension (Indoor Unit)
- Net Weight(kg) 36 kg
- Shipping Weight (kg) 42 kg
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 1300 x 300 x 700 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 1550 x 370 x 780 mm
- Panel model -
- Panel Net Weight (kg) -
- Shipping Weight (kg) -
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) -
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) -
- Drain Pump MDP-G075SP
- Drain Pump Max. Lifting Height/Displacement -
- Air Filter -
Power Supply (Outdoor Unit) [Φ, #, V, Hz]
- Type Twin BLDC Rotary
- Model UG5T450FUEJXSG
- Output(kW) 4.12 kW
- Oil (Type) POE
- Oil (Initial Charge) [cc] 1700 cc
Fan (Outdoor Unit)
- Air Flow Rate (Cooling) [CMM] -
- Air Flow Rate (Cooling) [L/S] -
Sound (Outdoor Unit)
- Sound Pressure (Cooling / Heating) [dB(A)] 53/54 dBA
- Sound Power (Cooling) [dB(A)] 70 dBA
External Dimension (Outdoor Unit)
- Net Weight(kg) 88 kg
- Shipping Weight (kg) 98 kg
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 940 x 1210 x 330 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) 995 x 1338 x 426 mm
Operating Temp. Range
- Cooling (℃) -15~50 ℃
- Heating (℃) -20~24 ℃
Further Ecodesign and Energy labelling information : http://www.samsung.com/global/business/system-air-conditioner/energylabel/