Display content with ultra-realistic detail in vibrant colors
QMD Series SMART Signage delivers four times the FHD resolution on the same screen area, resulting in the most accurate recreation of details possible. Even small text is super-crisp without blurring due to its high pixel density. Samsung's upscaling technology adjusts lower resolution content to optimally display on the UHD resolution QMD Series screens. Plus, the QMD Series supports DisplayPort® (DP) 1.2 connectivity, which is capable of streaming UHD video at a refresh rate of 60 Hz. This higher refresh rate ensures seamless video playback without choppiness, which is often observed on conventional displays with a lower 30 Hz refresh rate, for a true UHD viewing experience. The QMD Series also provides more vivid images thanks to its high-gloss screens and Samsung’s advanced display technology.
Enhance efficiency by displaying content from four FHD screens on a single UHD display
With the QMD Series you can deliver more information using a smaller number of units by displaying the equivalent of four FHD content screens on a single UHD screen. This feature includes the ability to display content from four separate input devices on the same screen without the need to first merge the content on a separate PC for simplified content management. And no special third-party components are required. Various Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and split-screen scenarios are possible for more dynamic and efficient display usage, such as displaying a videoconference on a large part of the screen along with reference documents from a different device on another part of the screen. Or retailers can display a large product image next to a specifications list right on the same screen. By using a single screen in place of multiple ones, the complexity of installation is eliminated for enhanced efficiency. In addition, QMD Series SMART Signage is equipped with three DPs (1.2*2, 1.1*1), three High-Definition Multimedia Interface® (HDMI) ports, DVI ports and one D-sub port for added flexibility.
Increase usability with flexible configurations and 16/7 operation
The QMD Series has been engineered to meet the demands of traditional commercial environments with 16/7 reliability and flexible features for enhanced viewing. Features include the pivot mode, which enables you to install the displays in a landscape or portrait orientation to suit your environment while still delivering the impactful qualities of digital signage. And the sleek, modern design of the displays fits into virtually any business environment, enhancing the ambiance.
Create a streamlined display area with Samsung’s detachable SBB option
Because UHD is relatively new to the commercial market, few media players currently support UHD streaming. To meet this demand, Samsung plans to introduce an optional UHD-capable set-back box (SBB) in the late third quarter of 2014. The small-sized SBB is designed to attach to the back of the QMD Series displays, simplifying installation and eliminating unnecessary wire clutter and the need for a separate media player housing. This high-performance SBB features an embedded Haswell 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 CPU with a 4 GB DDR3 memory and comes with Samsung MagicInfo® software for easy content management.
- Diagonal Size 85"
- Panel Type 120 Hz Slim Direct LED BLU
- Resolution 3,840 x 2,160 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.1625 x 0.4875 (mm)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1,872 (H) x 1,053 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 500 nit
- Contrast Ratio 5,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 6 ms (Typ.)
- Display Color 16.7 M (True Display), 1.07 B (Ditherd 10 bit)
- Color Gamut 72 %
- Peak Luminance Ratio 81 %
- RGB In D-Sub, DVI-D,Display Port 1.2 (2), Display Port 1.1 (1)
- Video In HDMI (3)
- Audio In Stereo mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo mini Jack
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Optional)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) Less than 0.5 watts
- Power Consumption (On Mode) 375 watts (Typical), 450 watts (Rating), 495 watts (Max)
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) Less than 0.5 watts
- Power Consumption (IEC 62087 Edition 2) 375 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.5 watts
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard,kWh) 548
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1,903.4 x 1,090.5 x 105.1 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 2,050 x 1,265 x 472 mm
- Set Weight 55.5 kg
- Package Weight 71.4 kg
- VESA Mount 600 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 13.2 mm (Bottom 19.3 mm)
- Media Player Option Type SBB
- Temperature 0 °C ~ 40 °C
- Humidity 10% ~ 80%
- Special Temperature Sensor, Pivot Display, Clock Battery (80 hours Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker(15 watts 2 ch)
- Speaker Built in Speaker (15 watts + 15 watts)
- Mount WMN5770D
- Specialty Overlay Touch CY-TQ85LDA
- Stand STN-L7585F (New Stand)
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special FHD 4 PBP Support (2 / 3 / 4 PBP), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, LFD Home UI, Button Lock, DDC CI, DHCP with RJ45 MDC, Urgent Message by MDC, Hot key option, Plug&Play (Initial Setting)
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Lead Presence Presence
- Mercury Content 0.0 mg
Certification and Compliance
- EMC Class A
- Safety 60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
Product Information stated herein is meant as a guide for the consumer and may not be accurate at all times. Features, specifications, design, color, and price may be changed without prior notice to the public.
Features and specifications indicated have been verified as accurate at the time when the product was introduced to the market. However, these features and specifications may be updated, modified, or removed as required by local conditions. Such changes may be effected without prior notice to the public.
Certain features may require the collection and use of personal information, and the consumer must explicitly consent to such collection and use of information for said features to function.
Images depicted herein are only meant as an illustrative guide for the consumer regarding the design and use of the product. The actual appearance of the product, in terms of design and color may be different depending on variants available in the local market. Product design and color may also be updated and modified without prior notice to the public.
Certain Samsung Smart TV features may not be available
without express consent to the collection and use of personal information.