Deliver your message in Full High Definition with minimal distractions
With super-narrow bezels of just 5.5mm (0.22in.), UDC-B Series displays create a near-seamless viewing experience for vivid digital images and messaging, helping audiences absorb your message with minimal distraction. The slender depth of the displays makes the video wall easily adaptable to various environments. The displays also include an anti-glare panel with an 11 percent haze level, which reduces light scatter and dazzling for enhanced readability. The brilliant image projected in a brightness of 450 cd with Samsung’s direct LED (d-LED) BLU (backlight unit) technology will capture your audience’s attention with its immersive quality.
Impress viewers with the color uniformity across all screens
Deliver your messages in consistently accurate color across multiple displays with Samsung UDC-B Series displays. The displays undergo a meticulous factory color calibration process, ensuring accurate color without image distortion without the need for manual calibration. The improved factory color-tuning for white balancing and color difference compensation ensure that the displays present image in uniform color with color temperature matching.
Keep your message playing with automatic source switching
The Auto Source Switching feature of UDC-B Series displays maintains virtually constant and seamless content display. This feature automatically changes the display from one content source to another when the original source fails. Source recovery enables a content source to be used as a backup for ongoing play when another source is unavailable. This flexibility ensures that your business content remains available when you need it.
Present varied content with an optional PC module
Play content from a variety of sources with the optional Setback Box-C (SBB-C). Added to a UDC-B Series display, the SBB-C shows specific business content and provides powerful PC functions to deliver on-target messages. To change the content displayed, you simply replace the SBB-C in individual displays or a control display. The control display then transmits the message to the other displays in the video wall. If you opt for an SBB-C in each display, you gain incredible flexibility in delivering multiple messages over your video wall.
D-LED technology featured in UDC-B Series displays not only projects your message in brilliant picture quality with vivid and uniform color definition, it also reduces your energy costs. Consuming less power on average compared with conventional cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) LFDs, d-LED displays generate less heat, making them more comfortable to be around. UDC-B Series displays are also exceptionally durable, designed to operate 24 / 7. With a standard 3-year warranty, safely run your video wall knowing that it’s backed by Samsung.
Conveniently manage an impressive video wall of up to 10 x 10 displays with Digital Visual Interface (DVI) loop out and flexible RJ45 and RS-232C connectivity options. Using the DVI loop out, you can share content shown on a single display with adjoining displays in your video wall. Instead of manually programming each unit in the video wall, you can remotely control content on UDC-B Series displays. This innate connectivity eliminates the need for you to purchase separate video signal distributors for each display, reducing equipment costs. Easily change your message as often as needed to support your business and to reach your target audience.
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81 KHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 56 ~ 85 Hz
- Diagonal Size 55"
- Type D-LED DID
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch(mm) 0.63 mm(H) x 0.63 mm(V)
- Active Display Area 1,209.6 x 680.4 mm
- Brightness 500 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio (Dynamic) 3,500:1
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 178/178
- Response Time (G-to-G) 8 ms
- Display Color 8 bit ~ 16.7 M
- Color Gamut 72%
- Contrast Ratio 10,000:1
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D,
- HDMI1, HDMI2, Component, CVBS
- Stereo mini Jack
- DVI-D (Loop-out)
- Stereo mini Jack
- External Control RS232C (in / out), RJ45
- External Sensor Ditachable type (IR, Ambient)
- Set Dimension (WxHxD)
- 1,215.3 mm x 686.1 mm x 113.8 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD)
- 1,440 x 870 x 375 mm
- Set Weight
- 24.3 kg / 26.8 kg (with network)
- Package Weight
- 35.1 kg / 37.7 kg (with Accessory)
- VESA Mount 600 x 400 mm
- Media Player Option Type SBB-C (Slide In)
- Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 40℃
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%
- Key Super Narrow Bezel
- Special Auto Source Switchinig & Recovery, Lamp Error Detection, Anti Retention(Haze 11%), Temperature Sensor, RS232C / RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP / PBP, Video Wall(10 x 10), Pivot Display, Button Lock, DVI Digital Daisy Chain, Smart Scheduling, Smart F / W update, Clock Battery(80 hours Clock Keeping)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz
- Off Mode
- less than 0.5 watts
- On Mode
- 165 (Max) / 150 (Typical) / 562.65 (BTU)
- Sleep Mode
- less than 0.5 watts
- Type Internal
- CPU SBB-C (SIM Type)
- N/B SBB-C (SIM Type)
- S/B SBB-C (SIM Type)
- GPU SBB-C (SIM Type)
- FDM/HDD SBB-C (SIM Type)
- Memory SBB-C (SIM Type)
- Ethernet SBB-C (SIM Type)
- SBB-C (SIM Type)
- SBB-C (SIM Type)
- SBB-C (SIM Type)
- EMC FCC (USA): Part 15, Subpart B Class A KCC / EK (Korea): KN22 / 24 CE (Europe): EN55022:2006+A1:2007 EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003 EN61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009 EN61000-3-3:2008 VCCI (Japan): VCCI V-3 / 2010.04 Class A CCC(China): GB9254-2008(CISPR22) Class A GB17625.1-2003 BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital) C-Tick (Australia): AS/NZS CISPR22:2009
- Environment ENERGY STAR 6.0 (USA)
- Safety CB (Europe): IEC60950-1 / EN60950-1 UL(USA) / CSA (Canada): UL60950-1,CSA C22.2 No. 1 CCC(China): GB 8898-2001 PSB(Singapore): PSB+IEC60950-1 NOM(Mexico): NOM-019-SCFI-1998 KC (Korea): K60950-1 IRAM (Argentina): IRAM+IEC60950-1 GOST (Russia): GOST+IEC60950-1 SASO (SaudiArabia ): SASO+IEC60950-1 BSMI(Taiwan): BSMI+IEC60950-1 TUV(Germany): EN60950-1
- Included CB (Europe): IEC60950-1 / EN60950-1 UL(USA) / CSA (Canada): UL60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 1 CCC (China): GB 8898-2001 PSB (Singapore): PSB+IEC60950-1 NOM(Mexico): NOM-019-SCFI-1998 KC (Korea): K60950-1 IRAM (Argentina): IRAM+IEC60950-1 GOST (Russia): GOST+IEC60950-1 SASO (SaudiArabia ): SASO+IEC60950-1 BSMI (Taiwan): BSMI+IEC60950-1 TUV (Germany): EN60950-1 NEMKO (Norway): EN60950-1
Product Information stated herein is meant as a guide for the consumer and may not be accurate at all times. Features, specifications, design, color, and price may be changed without prior notice to the public.
Features and specifications indicated have been verified as accurate at the time when the product was introduced to the market. However, these features and specifications may be updated, modified, or removed as required by local conditions. Such changes may be effected without prior notice to the public.
Certain features may require the collection and use of personal information, and the consumer must explicitly consent to such collection and use of information for said features to function.
Images depicted herein are only meant as an illustrative guide for the consumer regarding the design and use of the product. The actual appearance of the product, in terms of design and color may be different depending on variants available in the local market. Product design and color may also be updated and modified without prior notice to the public.
Certain Samsung Smart TV features may not be available
without express consent to the collection and use of personal information.
UDC-B Series 55" (LH55UDCBLBB/XS)
2014.11.28Quick Guide ver 1.0
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, CHINESE(Traditional), CHINESE(Traditional), FRENCH, GERMAN, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, JAPANESE, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)
2013.04.02User Manual ver 1.0