10.2 megapixel CCD
The 10.2 megapixel 1/2.5'' high resolution CCD sensor allows for a high quality picture. Clear picture quality can be achieved even for super size images larger than A2. A robust mounted image processor enables rich gradation, fast and clear high quality picture processing.
HDMI with Anynet+ (CEC)
HDMI is a multimedia interface via which uncompressed full digital audio / video data can be transmitted. Since the NV24HD supports a HDMI-dedicated cradle, high resolution images can be enjoyed at full HD quality.
As the camera supports Anynet+, all playback-related functions can be accessed with a TV remote control when used in connection with SAMSUNG HDTV.
- 1/2.3'' CCD
- Approx. 10.2 Megapixel
- Approx. 10.3 Megapixel
- TTL auto focus (Focus Area: Multi / Centre AF, Face Recognition AF, Self Shot)
- Normal: 40 cm ~ infinity (W), 80 cm ~ infinity (T) / Macro: 5 cm ~ 40 cm (W), 50 cm ~ 80 cm (T) / Auto Macro: 5 cm ~ Infinity (W), 50 cm ~ Infinity (T)
- Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in, Slow sync, Flash off, Red Eye Fix
- Wide: 0.4 m ~ 5.6 m / Tele: 0.5 m ~ 2.8 m (ISO AUTO)
- Approx. 5 sec
- Schneider Lens f = 4.3mm ~ 15.5mm (35mm film equivalent: 24 ~ 86.5mm)
- F2.8 (W) ~ F5.9 (T)
- Still Image mode: 1X ~ 5X / Play mode: 1X ~ 11.4X (depends on image size)
- Program AE, Manual Exposure / Metering: Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection
- Multi, Spot, Center-weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2 EV (1/3 EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1,600, 3,200 (only 3 M)
- Normal, BW, Sepia, Blue, Red, Green, Negative