Could the ST30 be the world's smallest zoom camera?
The Samsung ST30 has the incredibly small size with 82.0 x 51.9 x 16.9mm.
Fascinate 5 body colors with classy metal body
The Samsung ST30 is light and portable yet durable with an aluminium cover. The aluminium metal exterior enhances durability and protects the camera from outside forces.
- Image Sensor: 1/3″ (Approx. 6.10mm) CCD
- Image Sensor: Approx. 10.13 megapixel (Effective Pixel)
- Image Sensor: Approx. 10.44 megapixel (Total Pixel)
- Normal: 80cm - infinity
Macro: 5cm - 80cm (Wide), 50cm - 80cm (Tele)
Auto Macro: 5cm - infinity (Wide), 50cm - infinity (Tele)
- Modes: Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash Off, Red Eye Fix
- Flash Recharging Time: Approx. 4 seconds
- USB 2.0
- AV: NTSC, PAL (user selectable)
- DC Power Input: 4.2V
- Samsung Lens f = 4.1 - 12.3mm (35mm film equivalent: 28 - 184mm)
- Lens F3.3 (Wide) - F5.9 (Tele)
- Still Image mode: 1.0x - 3.0x
Play mode: 1.0x - 12.5x (depends on image size)
- Control: Program AE
- Compensation: ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Still Image: JPEG (DCF), EXIF 2.21, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0
Movie Clip AVI (MJPEG)
- 82.0 x 51.9 x 16.9mm Dimension