7X optical zoom with OPS / ASR
The 7.2-megapixel NV7 OPS with 1/2.5" CCD and 7X optical zoom uses the ASR (Advanced Shake Reduction) system that is unique to SAMSUNG, together with the innovative OPS (Optical Picture Stabilization) technology for double anti-shake protection. These combined technologies enable you to take clear and natural pictures anywhere and in lower light conditions without flash.
OPS (Optical Picture Stabilization)
Camera shake is caused by many factors, such as natural shaking of the hand, zooming, or insufficient light. The NV7 has built-in OPS, an optical anti-shake technology, to minimize camera shake and to deliver clearer resolution.
OPS uses an Image Sensor Shift mechanism that moves the sensors in the opposite direction to the movement of the lens (caused by camera shake) and corrects the shake. A product of SAMSUNG's superior innovation, OPS is the best anti-shake technology available. It translates any movement detected by its two shake-detection sensors into an algorithm, correcting even the tiniest of shakes.
- 1/2.5" CCD
- Approx. 7.2 Megapixel
- Approx. 7.4 Megapixel
- Program AE, Shutter Priority AE, Aperture Priority AE or Manual Exposure, Metering : Multi, Spot, Center
- Metering : Multi, Spot, Center
- ±2 EV (1/3 EV steps)
- Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1,000
- Schneider Lens f = 6.3 ~ 44.7mm (35mm film equivalent : 38 ~ 270mm)
- F2.8 ~ F4
- Still Image mode : 1X ~ 5X, Play mode : 1X ~ 8X (depends on image size)
- TTL auto focus
- Normal : 80 cm ~ infinity (Wide), 2 m ~ infinity (Tele), Macro : 10 cm ~ 80 cm (Wide), 60 cm ~ 2 m (Tele), Auto Macro : 10 cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 60 cm ~ Infinity (Tele), Super Macro : 1 cm ~ 10 cm
- Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off
- 0.2 m ~ 5.8 m (Wide), 0.6 m ~ 4 m (Tele)
- Approx. 5 sec