Easier than Ever to Get a Great Shot
Who needs a professional photographer when you have the PL100? With a Dual display 2.7" LCD there's an easier way to take perfect self-portraits. Using the 1.5" Front LCD, users can see their self portrait before taking it. And with a quick button on top, users can easily access front LCD functions like: Self portrait (Still & Movie), Children mode and Couple shot. Pose with a friend and Couple Shot will automatically recognise and snap the two of you together without the need for pressing a button and shaking the camera in the process.
Stylish Design with 7˚ Tilt-back Body
The subtle infusion of colour in the body of the PL100 compliments your style while the innovative Tilt-back body makes it easier than ever to take self portraits without the use of a tripod.
- 1/2.33" (Approx. 7.79mm) CCD
- Approx. 12.2 megapixel (Effective)
- Approx. 12.4 megapixel (Total)
- Focusing: TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF)
- Normal: 80cm - infinity
Macro: 10cm - 80cm (Wide), 50cm - 80cm (Tele)
Auto Macro: 10cm - infinity (Wide), 50cm - infinity (Tele)
- Modes: Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash Off, Red Eye Fix
- Wide: 0.4m - 3.8m, Tele: 0.5m - 2.0m (ISO AUTO)
- Flash Recharging Time: Approx. 4 sec
- Samsung Lens f = 6.3 - 18.9mm (35mm film equivalent: 35 - 105mm)
- Lens f/# 3.0 (Wide) - f/# 5.6 (Tele)
- Still Image mode: 1.0x - 3.0x
Play mode: 1.0x - 12.5x (depends on image size)
- Control: Program AE
- Metering: Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Compensation: ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- Internal Memory: About 5 MB
External Memory (Optional): SD (up to 4 GB guaranteed), SDHC (Up to 8 GB guarantee)
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.