Twice the fun with Dual LCDs
The effortless way to get perfect pictures, Samsung’s 2View PL120 has a generous 1.5” front-side display so you’re part of every image. Preview self-portraits, then click, with you in the frame — easy. Flip the camera around to enjoy photos on the wide 2.7” display. New features change the view on hard to-capture experiences. Children Mode has built-in and downloadable animation options to keep kids’ attention. Jump Shot offers cues before taking two continuous shot. Self-Timer is a visual countdown to coordinate group shots so everyone smiles at the results. Quickly pressing the top display on / off button efficiently manages power. From now on, no more out of the frame glitches. No more babies caught crying. You will never have more fun with other cameras.
Get a whole new view
Get more from your lens, whether shooting a memorable landscape or the gang’s reunion around a restaurant table. By using the precision-cut PL120 26mm wide-angle lens, with its 5x optical zoom, you instantly cover a whole-horizon field of view. Now, you can now capture full-scale memories of landmarks and landscapes, entire wedding parties and the tallest skyscrapers.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.3" (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.2 megapixel (Effective Pixel)
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.4 megapixel (Total Pixel)
- Focusing: TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- Normal: 80cm - infinity (Wide), 100cm - infinity (Tele)
Macro: 5cm - 80cm (Wide), 100cm - 150cm (Tele)
AutoMacro: 5cm - infinity (Wide), 100cm - infinity (Tele)
- Modes: Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash Off, Red Eye Fix
- Wide: 0.2m - 3.4m, Tele: 1.0m - 1.9m (ISO AUTO)
- Flash Recharging Time: Approx. 4 seconds
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.