Surefire portraits with Dual LCD
The SAMSUNG ST550's breakthrough 1.5" Front LCD helps you take a better Self Portrait of you and your friends without leaving anyone left out to hold the camera. The Front LCD also features Children Mode for fun, engaging, and simple animation that captures those special expressions only kids can make. Ensure your timing is always perfect with the built-in Self Timer, improve your chances for great results with Shutter and Function Information, and you'll be ready to shoot in any situation.
A Touch Screen That Gives Clear Feedback
What could be more useful than seeing every detail in brilliant 1,152K High Resolution before you take your first shot? How about the SAMSUNG ST550's vibration and audio feedback technology that reacts to your touch? After all, you don't want any of life's special moments to pass you by. And with the SAMSUNG ST550's super clear 800 x 480 display and innovative Haptic sensor technology, your camera will let you know what you're doing with every click, swish and hum of the controls.
- 1/2.33″ (appox 7.79mm) CCD
- Approx. 12.2 Mega-pixel
- Approx. 12.4 Mega-pixel
- TTL auto focus(Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Touch AF, Smart Face Recognition AF, One Touch Shooting)
- Normal : 80cm ~ infinity Macro : 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 50cm ~ 80cm (Tele) Auto Macro : 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 50cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Super Macro: 3cm ~ 8cm
- Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off, Red eye fix
- Wide : 0.2m ~ 3.4m, Tele : 0.5m ~ 2.0m , (ISO AUTO)
- Approx. 4 sec.
- Schneider-KREUZNACH Lens f = 4.9 ~ 22.5mm (35mm film equivalent : 27~124.2mm)
- F3.5(W) ~ F5.9(T)
- Still Image mode : 1.0X ~5.0X Play mode : 1.0X ~ 12.5X (depends on image size)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Internal Memory : About 55MB External Memory(Optional) : Micro SD™ (up to 4GB guaranteed) Micro SDHC (up to 8GB guaranteed) - TBD
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.