Twice the fun with Dual LCDs
The effortless way to get perfect pictures, Samsung’s 2View ST700 has a generous 1.8” frontside display so you’re part of every image. Preview self-portraits, then click, with you in every frame — in a snap. Flip the camera around to enjoy photos on the wide 3.0” display. New features change the view on hard-to-capture experiences. Children Mode has built-in, downloadable animation options to keep kids’ attention. In addition, you can create your own animated clips to keep your little ones entertained. Jump Shot offers cues before taking three fast shots. Self Timer is a visual countdown to coordinate group shots so everyone smiles at the results. Quickly pressing the top display on/off button efficiently manages power. From now on, no more out of the frame glitches. No more babies caught crying. You will never have more fun with other cameras.
Get a whole new view
Get more from your lens, no matter what the scene, whether shooting a memorable landscape or the gang’s reunion around a restaurant table. By using the precision-cut ST700’s 26mm wide-angle lens, with its 5x optical zoom, you will instantly cover a whole-horizon field of view. Now, you can capture memories of landmarks and landscapes, entire wedding parties and the tallest skyscrapers in full scale. No need to back up to frame the shot. The ST700 is the effortless way to totally go pro.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.33″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Image Sensor: Approx. 16.1 megapixel (Effective Pixel)
- Image Sensor: Approx. 16.4 megapixel (Total Pixel)
- Control: Program AE
- Metering: Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Compensation: ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1,600, 3,200
- 16M: 4,608 x 3,456 pixels, 14MP: 4,608 × 3,072 pixels,10M: 3,648 x 2,736 pixels, 12MW: 4,608 × 2,592 pixels, 5M: 2,592 x 1,944 pixels, 3M: 1,984 x 1,488 pixels, 2MW : 1,920 × 1,080 pixels, 1M: 1,024 x 768 pixels
- 98.5 x 55.0 x 19.8mm Dimension
- Weight: 121kg (without battery and card)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Operationg Humidity: 5 - 85%
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.