Share fun and feelings – instantly
You can share any special moment or exciting info on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook, Picasa, Photobucket or Samsung.com or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube then sit back to wait for the raves. The SH100 keeps you connected. Capture the image with the SH100 and use the AllShare wireless connection to upload stills or videos to your TV. Samsung Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) technology supports your favorite moments with the attention they deserve. Manage, view and share photos by wirelessly connecting to a big-screen TV. It’s that easy.
Remotely sync with your smartphone
For the greatest of ease, the SH100 Remote Viewfinder features Wi-Fi live streaming so you can preview images on your Samsung Galaxy S. Manage and control the image’s zoom, exposure and more on either the camera or the smartphone. Since most smartphones now feature GPS, all of your images will also embed geo-tagging to record your location. Compatible devices : Galaxy S (Android 2.2)
- Image Sensor: 1/2.33″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.2 megapixel (Effective Pixel)
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.48 megapixel (Total Pixel)
- Focusing: TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Center AF, Smart Face Recogniton AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Touch AF, One Touch Shooting AF)
- Modes: Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off, Red Eye Fix
- Wide: 0.2m - 3.2m (ISO Auto), Tele: 0.5m - 1.8m (ISO Auto)
- Flash Recharging Time: Approx. 4 seconds
- Samsung Lens f = f4.7 - 23.5mm (27 - 135mm 35mm film equivalent)
- Lens F3.3 (Wide) - F5.9 (Tele)
- Control: Program AE
- Metering: Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Compensation: ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1,600, 3,200
- Audio Interface: Microphone (Mono), Internal Speaker (Mono)
- USB 2.0
- AV: NTSC, PAL (user selectable)
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.