world's first 24mm, optical 10x zoom
Capture your world like you've never seen before
Whether you're indoors or out, snapping a landscape or friends around a table, the amasing 24mm ultra wide angle lens gives you a wider shooting range from a shorter distance and more flexibility for a greater variety of high-quality options.
The 24mm ultra wide angle lens and the 10x optical zoom is a perfect marriage of advanced versatility with the convenience of a stylish, compact camera.
recording HD-quality movies of 720p resolution at 30ftps
With the ability to record HD movies with your SAMSUNG camera, you can enjoy recording HD-quality movies of 720p resolution at 30ftps. New video compression technology of H.264 compression format enables more than doubled efficiency compared to the previous format which surpasses the capabilities of a digital camcorder function.
- Approx. 10.2 Mega-pixel
- Approx. 10.3 Mega-pixel
- TTL auto focus (Center AF, Multi AF, Selection AF, Manual Focus, Face Detection AF)
- Normal : 50cm - infinity (Wide), 2m - infinity (Tele), Macro : 5cm - 50cm (Wide), 1m - 2m (Tele), Auto Macro : 5cm - Infinity (Wide), 1m - Infinity (Tele), Manual : 5cm - Infinity (Wide), 1m - Infinity (Tele)
- Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off, Red eye fix
- Wide : 0.3m - 4.7m, Tele : 0.5m - 2.7m (ISO AUTO), Flash Amount Compensation : ±1EV (1/2 steps)
- Approx. 5 seconds
- Schneider Lens f = 4.2 - 42.0mm (35mm film equivalent : 24 - 240mm)
- F3.3 (W) - F5.8 (T)
- Still Image mode : 1.0X - 5.0X, Play mode : 1.0X - 11.4X (depends on image size)
- Program AE or Manual Exposure
- Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 (Up to 3M Size)
- Internal Memory : About 30MB, External Memory (Optional) : MMCplus (up to 2GB guaranteed 4bit 20MHz), SD (up to 4GB guaranteed), SDHC (up to 8GB guaranteed)
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.