Expand your range of photo opportunities
21x Optical zoom , 23mm Wide-angle lens
Explore — and capture — the whole wide world with the WB850F. A 21x optical zoom ensures that long-distance photos are sharply rendered. The WB850F also features a 23mm wide-angle lens, which covers a field of view larger than the unaided human eye can see.
Instant Sharing & Saving, simply
With Built-in Wi-Fi capability, you can share any special moment and exciting moment on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook™, Picasa™, Photobucket™ or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube then sit back to wait for the raves.
Map it and snap it with built-in GPS
GPS (Live Landmark)
Enhance your travels with GPS functionality. Live Landmark, a location-based augmented reality feature, lets you access information about points of interest right in front of you. Need to navigate around town? Download maps and find your way with MapView.
- 1/2.3″ (Approx. 7.77mm) BSI CMOS
- Approx. 16.2 Mega pixels
- Approx. 16.8 Mega pixels
- DAUL IS (Optical + Digital Image Stabilization)
- TTL Auto Focus (Center AF, Multi AF, Tracking AF, Face Detection AF, Face Recognition AF, Selection AF)* Manual Focus
- Normal : 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 350cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Macro : 10cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 150cm ~ 350cm (Tele) Auto Macro : 10cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 150cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Manual : 10cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 150cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual Exposure
- Multi, Spot, Center-weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Schneider-KREUZNACH 21x Zoom Lens f = 4.1 ~ 86.1mm (35.0mm film equivalent : 23.0 ~ 483.0mm)
- 2.8 (W) ~ 5.9 (T)
- Still Image mode : 1.00x ~ 4.00x Play mode : 1.00x ~ 9.40x (depends on image size) Smart Zoom 1.33x
- 3.0" (7.62cm)
- 3.0" (7.62cm) VGA ( 640 x 480 ) 614k dots ( PenTile )
- Smart Auto : 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 seconds, Program : 1 ~ 1/2,000 seconds, Night : 8 ~ 1/2,000 seconds, Manual : 16 ~ 1/2,000 seconds
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.