High picture quality is obtained by employing an 8.1 mega pixel 1/2.5" high resolution CCD sensor. Clear picture quality can be enough resolution for printing up to poster size. A robust mounted image processor allows for rich gradation, fast and high quality picture processing.
Digital Image Stabilization(DIS)
Thanks to the enhanced sensitivity of SAMSUNG's imaging sensor and Digital Image Stabilization(DIS) technology, you can rest assured that you’ll be able to capture beautifully clear images - even in low-light situations. So if flash photography is not an option, don't worry because SAMSUNG’s DIS will quickly become your trusted friend.
- 1/2.5″(Approx. 1.02cm) CCD
- Approx. 8.1 Mega-pixel
- Approx. 8.3 Mega-pixel
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF)
- Normal: 80cm-infinity Macro: 10cm-80cm(Wide), 50cm-80cm(Tele) Auto Macro: 10cm-Infinity(Wide), 50cm-Infinity(Tele)
- Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off, Red Eye Fix
- Wide: 0.4m-4.3m, Tele: 0.5m-2.3m(ISO AUTO)
- Approx. 5 seconds.
- SAMSUNG Lens f = 6.3-18.9mm(35mm film equivalent: 38-114mm)
- Still Image mode: 1.0X ~3.0X / Play mode: 1.0X ~ 10.2X (depends on image size, Min. size is 320 x 240)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV(1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- Soft, Vivid, Forest, Retro, Cool, Calm, Classic, Negative, Custom RGB
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.