Capture More Of Your Life: 12.2MP, 27mm, 5x
You already have the eye. Now all you need is the camera to capture the world exactly the way you see it. The Samsung ES70 combines a 27mm ultra wide angle lens with a 5x zoom Letting you can fit more in frame while delivering a deeper perspective. And the 12.2 mega pixels provides the sharp, crisp detail to reveal all kinds of things. Including what a great photographer you are.
When it comes to brightness, it’s brilliant
When we engineered the Samsung ES70 to be bright, we meant it in both senses of the word. It’s intelligent and luminous, both. It has a 2.7" LCD for improved contrast and color reproduction, which allows you to enjoy a wider and clearer image. And its Intelligent LCD brightness auto-matically detects environmental illumination and adjusts the LCD brightness for optimal image viewing. It does the thinking for you, which makes the Samsung ES70 a smart choice.
- 1/2.33" (Approx. 7.79mm) CCD
- Approx. 12.2 megapixel (Effective)
- Approx. 12.3 megapixel (Total)
- Focusing: TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF)
- Normal: 80cm – infinity
Macro: 5cm - 80cm (Wide)
Auto Macro: 5cm - infinity (Wide), 100cm - infinity (Tele)
- Modes: Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash Off, Red Eye Fix
- Wide: 0.2m - 3.75m, Tele: 0.5m - 2.0m (ISO AUTO)
- Flash Recharging Time: Approx. 4 sec
- Samsung Lens f = 4.9 - 24.5mm (27 - 135mm 35mm film equivalent)
- Lens f/# 3.5 (Wide) - f/# 5.9 (Tele)
- Still Image mode: 1.0x - 3.0x
Play mode: 1.0x - 12.5x (depends on image size, Min. size is 320 x 240)
- Control: Program AE
- Metering: Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Compensation: ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- Internal memory: Approximately 9.9 MB (TBD) flash memory
External memory: SD Card(up to 2 GB guaranteed)
MMC plus(up to 1 GB guaranteed)
SDHC (up to 8 GB guaranteed)
Internal memory capacity is subject to change without prior notice.
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.