Capture seemingly endless landscapes with an astounding 180º panoramic image. Preview the image on the LCD before you even snap it. Just hold the shutter button, sweep across the scene and see what you’re going to get before you get it.
F2.5, 25mm, 5X Zoom Lens / 16.2 Mega Pixels
The 5x optical zoom gives you great close-ups, even from far away, while the 25mm wide-angle lens captures all the action up close. And the combination of 16.2 megapixels and F2.5 lens gives you high quality images — even in dim lights.
- CCD Image Sensor
- Approx 16.1 Megapixels
- Approx 16.4 Megapixels
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- • Normal: 80cm - infinity (Wide), 250cm - infinity (Tele) • Macro: 5cm - 80cm (Wide), 100cm - 250cm (Tele) • Auto Macro: 5cm - Infinity (Wide), 100cm - Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Samsung 5X Zoom Lens f = 4.5 - 22.5mm (35mm film equivalent: 25 - 125 mm)
- F2.5 - 6.3
- 5X Optical Zoom Lens
- • Still Image mode: 1.0X - 5.0X (Optical x Digital: 25.0X) • Play mode: 1.0X - 14.4X (depends on image size)
- TFT LCD Type
- 2.7" Size
- 2.7" (67.5mm) 230,000 Display
- • Smart Auto: 1/8 - 1/2,000 seconds • Program: 1 - 1/2,000 seconds • Night: 8 - 1/2,000 seconds
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.