Get a whole new view
Get more from your lens, whether you’re shooting a memorable landscape or your friends around a restaurant table. By using the PL210’s 27mm wide-angle lens, you instantly cover a whole-horizon field of view. You can now capture full-scale memories of landmarks and landscapes, entire wedding parties and the tallest skyscrapers.
19.7mm thickness, Slim Design
The latest PL210 packs 10X long zoom lens into an ultra-slim design.
Measuring at just 19.7mm, the PL210 allows users to have the sleekest, most stylish compact camera around with 5 fascinating colors. It is slim enough to slip into a pocket, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.3″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.2 megapixel (Effective Pixel)
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.5 megapixel (Total Pixel)
- Normal: 80cm - infinity (Wide), 200 - infinity (Tele)
Macro: 5cm - 80cm (Wide), 150cm - 200cm (Tele)
Auto Macro: 5cm - infinity (Wide), 150cm - infinity (Tele)
- Flash Recharging Time: Approx. 4 seconds
- Audio Interface: Microphone (Mono), Internal Speaker (Mono)
- USB 2.0
- AV: NTSC, PAL (user selectable)
- DC Power Input: 4.2V
- Samsung Lens f = 4.85 - 48.5mm (35mm film equivalent : 27 - 270mm)
- Lens F3.3 (Wide) - F5.9 (Tele)
- Control: Program AE
- Metering: Multi, Spot, Center-Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Compensation: ± 2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Still Image: JPEG (DCF), EXIF 2.21, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0
Movie Clip AVI (MJPEG)
- 14M: 4320 x 3240 pixels, 12MP: 4320 x 2880 pixels, 10MW: 4320 x 2432 pixels, 10M: 3648 x 2736 pixels, 5M: 2592 x 1944 pixels, 3M: 1984 x 1488 pixels, 2MW: 1920 × 1080 pixels, 1M: 1024 x 768 pixels
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.