Iconic looks. Innovative performance.
The ST5000’s design is the sum of amazingly useful yet stunningly stylish innovations that make it stand out from the crowd. Innovations like the Slanted Shutter, designed to comfortably fit your finger, or the handsome oversized lens that lets you aim in style. The ST5000’s body is accented by fluid, hydro-formed lines. And its self-standing Posture 7° physique makes taking those tricky self-portraits a snap.
When it comes to brightness, it’s brilliant.
When you’re looking at brilliant 1,152K high-resolution images through a 3.5” TFT Touch LCD, you know your photos are going to be something special. Its 14.2 megapixels of robust clarity deliver details you’d never thought you’d be able to capture. And with its 7x optical zoom power Schneider KREUZNACH lens and 19.6mm thick design, which is impressively thin when you consider the power it packs, your shot-taking skills are immediately and undeniably enhanced. It was engineered to help you get more out of life.
- 1/2.3" (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Approx. 14.2 megapixel (Effective)
- Approx. 14.5 megapixel (Total)
- Focusing: TTL auto focus
(Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Touch AF, Face Recognition AF, One Touch Shooting)
- Normal: 80cm - infinity (Wide), 150 - infinity (Tele)
Macro: 5cm - 80cm (Wide), 70cm - 150cm (Tele)
Auto Macro: 5cm - infinity (Wide), 70cm - infinity (Tele)
- Modes: Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash Off, Red-Eye Fix
- Wide: 0.3m - 3.2m, Tele: 0.5m - 1.9m (ISO AUTO)
- Flash Recharging Time: Approx. under 4 sec
- Schneider KREUZNACH Lens f=5.6 - 39.2mm (35mm film equivalent: 31 - 217mm)
- Lens f/# 3.3 (Wide) - f/# 5.5 (Tele)
- Still Image mode: 1.0x - 7.0x
Play mode: 1.0x - 13.5x (depends on image size)
- Control: Program AE, AE Lock
- Metering: Multi, Spot, Center-Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Compensation: ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Internal memory: Approx. 13 MB
External Memory(Optional): Micro SD (up to 4 GB guaranteed)
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.