Clearer shots in the dark
Enjoying a night out on the town? The F2.5 lens captures the light to take clearer shots in the dark. Capturing moments at night have never been easier with this bright F2.5 lens.
Capture a vision that’s clearer and wider
With its remarkable 16.1MP high-resolution sensor, the slim, stylish ST66 delivers your memories in vivid, sharply-detailed images. The 25mm wide-angle lens ensures you’ll get a memorable group shots, with each and every person in the frame. Also, even if you’re shooting from far away, get as close as you’d like while maintaining optimal image quality with the 5x optical zoom.
See what you are going to get
With Live Panorama, you can capture every peak of a sprawling mountain range or every skyscraper in a magnificent city skyline to create astounding 180º panoramic images. And you can preview the image on the LCD before you even snap it.
- 1/2.3” (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD Image sensor
- Approx. 16.1 Mega pixels
- Approx. 16.4 Mega pixels
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilisation)
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- • Normal : 80cm - infinity(Wide), 150cm - infinity (Tele)
• Macro : 5cm - 80cm (Wide), 100cm - 150cm (Tele)
• Auto Macro : 5cm - Infinity (Wide), 100cm - Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
- Samsung 5X Zoom Lens f = 4.5 ~ 22.5mm (35mm film equivalent : 25 - 125 mm)
- F2.5 (W) - F6.3 (T)
- 5X optical zoom ratio
- Still Image mode : 1.0X - 5.0X (Optical x Digital : 25.0X)
Play mode : 1.0X ~ 14.4X (depends on image size)
- TFT LCD Type
- 2.7" (6.9cm) Size
- 2.7" (6.9cm), QVGA (230K Dots) display
- • Smart Auto : 1/8 - 1/2,000 seconds.
• Program : 1 - 1/2,000 seconds.
• Night : 8 - 1/2,000 seconds.
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.