The large camera sensor that’s big on quality.
Equipped with a large APS-C size CMOS sensor that minimizes noise, the NX11 reproduces clearer images with richer, more natural colors. It also allows the use of high ISO in low-light settings, with less noise. A large sensor also makes it easy to achieve shallow depth of field for more dramatic results.
Take control with the i-Function Lens
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, the i-Function Lens meets your needs with its dual modes. An expert can instantly adjust manual settings such as shutter speed and exposure in the P / A / S / M modes, while the built-in Lens Priority mode lets a beginner use different lenses easily and correctly.
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.6 megapixel (Effective Pixel)
- Image Sensor: Approx. 15.1 megapixel (Total Pixel)
- RGB primary color filter
- Dust Reduction: Super sonic drive
- Approx. 20.2mm
- Electronically controlled vertical-run focal plane shutter
- Flash: TTL Auto Pop-up flash
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.