See the next level with the 3D HyperReal Engine
Samsung achieve the very highest standard in Extreme 3D imaging through its intuitive 3D HyperReal Engine. It is a brain-like technology that allows Samsung 3D LED Monitor SA950 to control features like color, contrast, 3D effects and motion for mind blowing results. Full HD 3D visuals are so life-like and crystal-clear that they ensure that your experience is not only captivating but also comfortable.
Catch every detail with Real 120Hz
Samsung 3D LED Monitor SA950 is ready to redefine your whole world of entertainment through its enhanced Real 120Hz picture clarity. Pictures will surprise you with their crystal-clear sharpness and smoothness. Whether it is 2D or 3D, action packed scenes or intimate close-ups will be so true-to-life that you will mistake them for reality. The Real 120Hz ensures that images are not lost and sequences are super smoother. This makes for a more comfortable and enjoyable
experience. And when you factor in the amazing brightness, this 3D experience will have you totally mesmerized.
- 27 inch screen measured diagonally
- 300-nit brightness
- 1,000:1 contrast ratio
- 1,920 x 1,080 pixel resolution
- 2 millisecong grey-to-grey response time
- Images still look great at 170° horizontal and 160° vertical skews from the monitor
- Supports 16.7 million colors
- Consumes 56 watts of power during normal operations
- Consumes 1 watt of power on standby
- Uses an external adaptor for power
- Occupies 621.0 x 474.0 x 185.5 millimeter on your desk
- Occupies 621.0 x 380.0 x 11.4 millimeter on your wall
- Supports DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-D (Dual Link)
- Works with most operating systems like Windows and MacOS
(3D not supported in MacOS)
- Available in silver
- Features Real 120Hz Input, 2D to 3D Conversion, Stereo Audio Out, Eco Motion Sensor, Eco Light Sensor, Eco Saving, Multi Screen S/W, Samsung Magic Angle, Samsung Magic Bright3, Samsung Magic Color, Off Timer, Customized Key, Image Size
Take a peek at the classroom of tomorrow
With so much technology available, it is no surprise that the education system is embracing change. Check out the new tools helping both teachers and students.