Brilliant Touch Screen With Infrared Technology
The enhanced sensitivity of the infrared touch screen makes the TSn-2 even easier to operate. Simply plug it in and the display is ready to go. The TSn-2 has a fast response time and a 3mm protective glass panel which gives you enhanced sensitivity, reliability and long operating hours.
RS232C, a standard of serial communication, is used for the communication between PC and displays. Therefore, A Multiple Display Control (MDC), helping various displays to be easily and simultaneously operated on PC, is possible with RS232C function.
- 32" Diagonal Panel Size
- 10000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- S-PVA (B-DID) Panel
- 1366 x 768(16:9) Display Resolution
- 0.511 x 0.511mm Pixel Pitch
- 697.6845 x 392.256mm Active Panel Display Area
- 450 cd/m2 Panel Brightness (Typical)
- 4000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Panel Viewing Angle: 178˚/178˚
- 8ms Panel Response Time
- 16.7 million (8 bit) Display Colors
- Color Garmut (0.72)
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D
Take a peek at the classroom of tomorrow
With so much technology available, it is no surprise that the education system is embracing change. Check out the new tools helping both teachers and students.