News & Alerts2010.07.13
- User Manual (Windows 8), 18.26 MB
- RELEASED 2012.10.28
WarrantyRead Detail Warranty Info
Get The Most Out of Your Product
- Easy Settings can not set brightness as 6 level and above.
- Some USB devices do not work properly with the USB 3.0
- Some non-compliant USB 3.0 devices may not function when connected to USB 3.0 ports on Windows 8
- When backing up to an external storage device using Recovery application, it cannot select CD/DVD device
- Language Packs in Windows 7
Getting an error message? Use the Error Message Lookup tool and learn how to resolve it.
Microsoft Fix it
Fix it provides solutions to common software problems in an easy, intuitive way that is available when and where you need it.