Duralumin, The New Definition of Lightweight.
Samsung Notebook 900X3A utilises the lightweight yet strong material Duralumin to create a slim and aerodynamic design. Used in the building of military aircrafts and other highly-specialised equipment, Duralumin offer twice the strength of aluminum despite being light in weight. This allows for a design that is like no other, with premium finishes and a lightweight arching curved design that is beautiful from every angle. Other stylish features include a backlit keyboard that is always easy to see regardless of the environment. It’s a minimalist look that is both simple and sophisticated.
See vivid SuperBright Plus content wherever you go
If you live for the latest HD movies and games, then Samsung’s SuperBright Plus screens, with 400nit brightness, will transform your mobile experience. With 16 million colours and the vivid SuperBright Plus clarity, Samsung Notebook 900X3A is 100% brighter than the standard 13” notebook display. You can enjoy HD movies, games, and other favourite multimedia even when viewing in direct sunlight, and there are no more annoying reflections that tire your eyes. From high-energy, action-packed sequences to angelic scenes that enrich the soul, the true-to-life picture quality with Super Contrast ratio (1,300:1) will blow your mind. With such powerful mobile performance, your home entertainment system is now able to join you on your travels…brilliant!
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional (64-bit)
- 13.3" SuperBright+ 400nit HD LED Display (1,366 x 768), Anti-Reflective
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- Shared with System Memory
- 256GB Solid-state Drive
- HD Audio
- SRS 3D Sound Effect
- 3W Stereo Speaker (1.5W x 2)
- 1.3 megapixel HD Webcam
- Intel® Core™ i5 Processor 2467M (1.60GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
- 328.5 x 227.0 x 15.9 ~ 16.3mm (12.90" x 8.90" x 0.62" ~ 0.64")
- 1.31kg (2.88 lbs, SSD) / 1.35 kg (2.97 lbs, HDD)
- 4GB DDR3 System Memory at 1,333MHz (4GB x 1)
- Intel HM65
- 10 / 100 / 1,000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300, 3 x 3 802.11 abg/n (up to 450Mbps)
Laptops for Your Lifestyle
There's a lot to consider when buying a new laptop. This guide will help you decide which computer is right for you.
Get to know your options
Series 9: Thin, Light, Powerful
Designed with mobility in mind, thanks to a duralumin enclosure complete with arching curves and remarkable durability.
See the superior Series 9