With 3-in-1 versatility, the Samsung CLX-4195N printer streamlines workflow and ensures that the office print operation is working as efficient as possible. With print, copy and scan functionality, the CLX-4195N offers flexibility and lets you work with less barriers. A host of innovative features like ID Copy, N-up copy, Scan-to-email functionality ensure that your workforce has the necessary functionality needed to thrive in the modern world of business.
Enjoy quality printouts
Samsung's unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) Technology improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your black & white printing, ensuring every printout looks perfect. It automatically sharpens the focus of both graphics and text, while solid objects are overlapped to eliminate white gaps.
Our newly developed polymerized toner has smaller and more uniform particles than conventional toner. Your printouts will have crisper lines and more vivid detail, in addition to eliminating paper curling. Also, its higher wax content improves the image gloss and enhances the durability preventing unwanted fading.
- Print, Copy, Scan
- One-touch Eco Mode, Direct USB for Valuable Functions
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 18cpm in A4 (19cpm in Letter)
- Copy Speed (Color): Up to 18cpm in A4 (19cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 16 seconds (Platen)
- First Copy Out Time (Color): Less than 16 seconds (Platen)
- Zoon Rate: 25 - 400% (ADF, Platen)
- Multi Copy: 1 - 999 pages
- Copy Feature: N-up Copy, ID Copy
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 18ppm in A4 (19ppm in Letter)
- Print Speed (Color): Up to 18ppm in A4 (19ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 16 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- First Print Out Time (Color): Less than 16 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 9,600 x 600dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 4bit) Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge), PCL5Ce, PCL6C, PS3, PDF V1.7
- Manual Duplex