super small, super powerful
The CLP-300 is a space-saving, easily movable printer that weighs a mere 30 pounds. It's the smallest and lightest color laser printer in its class, that prints sharp 2,400 x 600 dpi black text as fast as 17 PPM, and color at up to 4 PPM.
The CLP-300 works hard and long for you. It features a 150-sheet cassette tray, a 100-sheet output capacity, and a 24,200 monthly duty cycle.
- Up to 16 ppm in A4 (17 ppm in Letter)
- Up to 4 ppm in A4 (4 ppm in Letter)
First Print Out Time (Mono)
- 14 sec
- Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi effective output
First Print Out Time (Color)
- 26 sec
- SPL-C (SAMSUNG Printer Language Color)
- SAMSUNG CHORUSm 300 MHz
Memory / Storage
- 32 MB (Max. 32 MB)
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Various Linux OS including Red Hat 8.0 ~ 9.0, Mandrake 9.2 ~ 10.1, SuSE 8.2 ~ 9.2 and Fedora Core 1 ~ 3, Mac OS X 10.3 ~ 10.4
- USB 2.0
- Less than 48 dBA (Color printing), Less than 49 dBA (B / W printing), Less than 35 dBA (Standby)
product design award
iF product design awards are intended to enhance appreciation for excellent design, drawing attention to outstanding design achievements and helping users recognize the different nuances in a complex product world. The iF quality seal has become a worldwide brand with high recognition value, always guaranteeing the latest design trends.
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.