The Print Screen function is a quick and easy way to print the contents of your screen, and it’s especially useful if you handle a high volume of web-based information. You can pull together web pages, pictures or other documents in separate windows on your screen, and print them all together in a single operation – instead of having to process them individually. All you do is press the Print Screen button on the printer control panel. The Print Screen facility can be used in two ways:
• Pressing the Print Screen button for less than two seconds prints out the contents of your screen as you see it.
• Pressing the Print Screen button for longer than two seconds just prints the active window
Samsung’s AnyWeb Print software is another useful feature. It allows you to select, drag and drop content from different webpages into a new blank page on screen, without any resizing or other editing. AnyWeb Print is a quick and easy way of pulling information together, and you can save the pages you create either as tiff files or pdfs. They can be printed using the Print Screen button or your normal print menu. So you can quickly and easily print what you see.
• AnyWeb Print software enables you to gather data together, and handle information more effectively
- 250-sheet Cassette, 1-sheet Manual Tray Input Capacity
- 80-sheet Face Down, 1-sheet Face Up Output Capacity
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, ISO B5, JIS B5, Executive, Letter, Oficio, Folio, Legal, Custom
- Paper Type: Plain, Thin, bond, punched, Pre-printed, recycled, Envelope, transparency, label, cardstock, Postcard, Letterhead, Thick, cotton, colored, Archive
- Standard: Average Cartridge Yield 1,500 standard pages. High yield: Average Cartridge Yield 2,500 standard pages (Ships with 1,000 pages Starter Toner Cartridge) Declared cartridge yield in accordance with ISO / IEC 19752
- First print out time (Mono) Less than 9sec (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution Up to 1200 x 600dpi Effective output
- Manual Duplex Print
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language) Print Emulation
- 150MHz Processor
- 8MB Memory / Storage
- Compatibility Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 2003 Server / 2008 Server, Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6, Various Linux OS
- High speed USB 2.0 interface
- Noise Level Less than 50dBA (Printing), Less than 26dBA (Standby)
- 360 x 389 x 197 (14.2 x 15.3 x 7.8") m Dimension
- Samsung ML-2525 Series
Outstanding Monochrome Printer
Samsung ML-2525 Series
Outstanding Monochrome Printer
The Samsung ML-2525 series has won BLI’s Summer 2010 “Pick” for “Outstanding Personal Monochrome Printer.” “A few things immediately jump out at me,” said BLI Assistant Editor Marc Bussanich. “First, the unit sailed through durability testing with no misfeeds recorded and no service of any kind required. Output was very good overall, and actual running speed in our job stream suite was faster than average. Plus, the ML-2525 series is simple to use, and easy to maintain thanks to straightforward procedures for clearing jams and replacing the print cartridge.”BLI Senior Test Technician Tony Maceri agreed. “Users get a standard wireless connetioin and the unit has a compact footprint, is simple to install, and has Samsung Any Web Print, which allows users to copy and paste content from the Internet onto a bland page and then output it.” Maceri went on to say that toner-save mode in the proprietary SPL driver helps extend the life of the print cartridge, which can be returned to the company for recycling using a prepaid shipping label.
- About BLI’s Picks
About BLI’s Picks
Twice a year with its “Pick” awards, BLI gives special recognition in each category to those products that provided the most outstanding performances in BLI’s exhaustive lab tests. BLI’s awards stand alone in that they are based on a rigorous battery of lab tests that takes approximately two months to complete and includes an extensive durability test, during which each unit is run at half the monthly duty cycle over 15 days, with five days at the maximum daily volume. BLI’s durability test is unique among office product evaluations and uniquely qualifies BLI to assess reliability, which is a critical factor for buyers and IT directors, given that virtually all of the products are designed for use on networks.
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.