Samsung’s innovative print capabilities reduce timely disruptions and costly errors in your day, and help contribute to a hassle-free work environment.
Free your day with a reliable printing
Set your workday free from time-consuming and stress-causing printer blocks with Samsung’s anti-jam technology. Utilizing a retard roller, which provides a backward friction during the paper pickup process, your operation will see increases in productivity and even bigger reductions in work frustration. Common problems that often add to stress-levels, such as miss-feeding and multiple paper feeding from the cassette tray, will become things of the past. An impressive high monthly duty is one of the clear-cut and measurable benefits found with anti-jam technology, and will add to a more streamlined and reliable workflow. So, with Samsung anti-jam technology your printing operation can finally be hassle-free, efficient and reliable.
- Print / Value Added Function: Low CPP
(2-piece toner cartridge system)
- 520-sheet Cassette, 100-sheet Multi Purpose Tray
- 500-sheet Face-Down
- Media Size: 76 x 127 mm (3" x 5") - 216 x 356 mm (8.5" x 14.0") / (Envelope: Monarch / No10 / DL / C5 / C6 / No9)
- Printer Default / Plain Paper / Thick Paper / Thin Paper / Bond Paper / Color Paper / CardStock / Labels / Transparency / Envelope / Preprinted / Recycled Paper / Archive / Extra Thick
- 50 sheets from Cassette & 10 sheets from MP & 50 sheets from optional 1st Second Cassette, (Max. 110 sheets) Capacity
- Speed (Mono): Up to 43ppm in A4 (45ppm in Letter)
- Resolution: Optical: 600 x 600 / Enhanced: Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi effective output
- First Print Out Time (Mono): As fast as 7 seconds
- PCL5e / PCL6 / IBM ProPrinter / EPSON / PostScript3 / PDF Direct V1.7 / XPS v1.0
- Built-in Duplex Print
- Samsung Dual Core 600MHz Processor
- 128MB (Max. 640MB) Memory / Storage
- WINDOW 2000 / XP (32 / 64bit) / 2003 Server (32 / 64bit) / Vista (32 / 64bit) / 2008 Server (32 / 64bit) / 7 / 2008 Server R2 "Linux- Fedora Core 4-6 / Fedora 7-12 / - RedHat Enterprise Linux WS 4 / 5 /- SUSE Linux 10.0 / 10.1 / openSUSE 10.2 / 10.3 / 11.0 / 11.1 / 11.2 / SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 / 11 / - Debian 4.0 / 5.0 - Ubuntu 5.04 / 5.10 / 6.06 / 6.10 / 7.04 / 7.10 / 8.04 8.10 / 9.04 / 9.10- Mandriva 2005 / 2006 / 2007 / 2007.1 / 2008 / 2008.1 2009 / 2009.1 "Mac OS X 10.3 ~ 10.6" UNIXSun Solaris 8 / 9 / 10 (x86 / SPARC) IBM AIX 5.xHP-UX 11i (PA-RISC / Itanium)"
- Ethernet 10 / 100 / 1,000 Base TX / High Speed USB 2.0 / Host USB 1 Port (Rear 1 Port) / IEEE 1284B Parallel connector (Option) Interface
- Less than 54dBA (Printing) / Background Noise Only (Less than 30dBA) (Standby)