Free your day with a reliable printing
Set your workday free from time-consuming and stress-causing printer blocks with Samsung’s anti-jam technology. Utilising a retard roller, which provides a backward friction during the paper pickup process, your operation will see increases in productivity and even bigger reductions in work frustration. Common problems that often add to stress-levels, such as miss-feeding and multiple paper feeding from the cassette tray, will become things of the past. An impressive high monthly duty is one of the clear-cut and measurable benefits found with anti-jam technology, and will add to a more streamlined and reliable workflow. So, with Samsung anti-jam technology your printing operation can finally be hassle-free, efficient and reliable.
Streamline work with easy-to-use printers
Settle for nothing less than brilliant printing solutions that are trouble-free. The simple OP panel, which features a new compass dial, a 4-line LCD display and a numeric keypad, provides a simple and easy way to take full control of your printing operation. Featuring a new one-touch convenience eco button, which is easily found on the front panel and acts as a default setting once turned on, you can now combine two pages into one document. This helps you cut-back on costs by reducing paper and toner use, and therefore also lessens your impact on the environment. The OP panel also simplifies your workflow, with fewer buttons and unnecessary options to worry about. You can really produce amazing results in no time at all.
- Print / Value Added Function: Low CPP (2-piece toner cartridge system)
- 520-sheet Cassette / 100-sheet Multi Purpose Tray
- 500-sheet Face-Down
- 76 x 127mm (3" x 5") - 216 x 356mm (8.5" x 14.0") / (Envelope: Monarch / No10 / DL / C5 / C6 / No9)
- Printer Default / Plain Paper / Thick Paper / Thin Paper / Bond Paper / Color Paper / CardStock / Labels / Transparency / Envelope / Preprinted / Recycled Paper / Archive / Extra Thick
- 50 sheets from Cassette & 10 sheets from MP & 50 sheets from optional 1st Second Cassette, (Max. 110 sheets)
- Speed (Mono): Up to 48ppm in A4 (50ppm in Letter)
- Resolution: Optical: 600 x 600 / Enhanced: Up to 1,200 x 1,200dpi effective output
- First Print Out Time (Mono): As fast as 7 seconds
- PCL5e / PCL6 / IBM ProPrinter / EPSON / PostScript3 / PDF Direct V1.7 / XPS v1.0
- Built-in Duplex Print
- Samsung Dual Core 600MHz Processor
- 256MB (Max. 768MB) Memory / Storage
- WINDOW 2000 / XP (32 / 64bit) / 2003 Server (32 / 64bit) / Vista (32 / 64bit) / 2008 Server (32 / 64bit) / 7 / 2008 Server R2 "Linux- Fedora Core 4 - 6 / Fedora 7-12 / - RedHat Enterprise Linux WS 4 / 5 / - SUSE Linux 10.0 / 10.1 / openSUSE 10.2 / 10.3 / 11.0 / 11.1 / 11.2 / SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 / 11 / - Debian 4.0 / 5.0 - Ubuntu 5.04 / 5.10 / 6.06 / 6.10 / 7.04 / 7.10 / 8.04 8.10 / 9.04 / 9.10 - Mandriva 2005 / 2006 / 2007 / 2007.1 / 2008 / 2008.1 2009 / 2009.1" Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6 "UNIXSun Solaris 8 / 9 / 10 (x86 / SPARC) IBM AIX 5.xHP-UX 11i (PA-RISC / Itanium)"
- Ethernet 10 / 100 / 1,000 Base TX / High Speed USB 2.0 / Host USB 1 Port (Rear 1 Port & Front 1 Port) / IEEE 1284B Parallel connector (Option) Interface
- Less than 54dBA (Printing) / Background Noise Only (Less than 30dBA) (Standby)