Experience the incredible intensity of 3LCD
3LCD technology reaches a new level of realism by using mirrors to split a white light source into primary colors—red, blue and yellow. Each color is then reflected onto its own LCD chip, which creates an image that combines into a vibrant full color image once it passes through a prism. The spectacular color image shoots through a lens and is projected onto the screen. What your eyes finally see is so unbelievably intense, it sets a new precedent in what you can expect from a projector.
Samsung makes it their business to help you impress your colleagues and clients with dynamic presentations. The projector’s USB drive supports all your files without the need for a computer, so you can directly view PDF, TXT, HTML, MPEGS, JPGS, and the whole suite of MS Office files. Everything you need to make an effective presentation is here and thanks to Samsung, you’ll have the most important thing of all—confidence.
- 4 x 3 Native Aspect Ratio
- 4:3, Zoom 1, Zoom 2, 16:9 Supported Aspect Ratio
- 2500 ANSI High Bright Lumens
- 3 Panel LCD Display Technology
- Data compatibility VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA
- NTSC, NTSC-4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60, SECAM, 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i
- SVGA Native Resolution
- Projector placement front floor, front ceiling, rear floor, rear ceiling.
- UHP Lamp
- 230Watts (Normal), 184Watts (Eco) LampWattage
- 5000 Hours (Eco), 3000 Hours (Normal) Lamp Life
- 30" Min Image Size
- 2000:1 Full on/off Contrast Ratio