Experience the incredible intensity of 3LCD
3LCD technology reaches a new level of realism by using mirrors to split a white light source into primary colors-red, blue and yellow. Each color is then reflected onto its own LCD chip, which creates an image that combines into a vibrant full color image once it passes through a prism. The spectacular color image shoots through a lens and is projected onto the screen. What your eyes finally see is so unbelievably intense, it sets a new precedent in what you can expect from a projector.
PC-Free Microsoft Office support
Designed to enable high-impact presentations to be projected with speed and simplicity. The PC-Free Office Viewer gives automatic access to Microsoft Office applications via simple USB plug-and-play operation, enabling you to enjoy powerful and professional portable projection.
SP-M2255 projector’s USB drive supports PDF, TXT, HTML, MPEGS, JPGS, and a whole suite of MS Office files.
- 4 x 3 Native Aspect Ratio
- 4:3, Zoom 1, Zoom 2, 16:9 Supported Aspect Ratio
- 2500 ANSI High Bright Lumens
- 3 panel LCD (p-Si TFT Active-matrix)
- Data compatibility VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA
- NTSC, NTSC-4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60, SECAM, 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i
- XGA Native Resolution
- Projector placement front floor, front ceiling, rear floor, rear ceiling.
- UHP Lamp
- 200Watts (Normal), 172Watts (Eco) LampWattage
- 5000 Hours (Eco), 3000 Hours (Normal) Lamp Life
- 30" Min Image Size