EXPERIENCE THE INCREDIBLE INTENSITY OF 3LCD
3LCD technology is the pinnacle of projection technology.
With this incredible technology, images are pushed to a new level of reality in which millions of vivid colors are born with brilliant beauty and intense detail.
3LCD technology uses mirrors to split a white light source into the three primary colors.
Each of these individual colors is reflected onto its own LCD chip, creating an image that is then combined into a vibrant full color image using a prism.
The full color image is then passed through a lens and projected onto a screen, resulting in the most inspirational images imaginable.
Clear, focused images
You can select between wide screen (16:9) and normal screen (4:3) sizes to help you present perfectly focused images that fully fit your needs.
- 4 x 3 Native Aspect Ratio
- 4:3, Zoom 1, Zoom 2, 16:9 Supported Aspect Ratio
- Up to 3000 ANSI High Bright Lumens
- 3 Panel LCD Display Technology
- Data compatibility VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA
- Video Compatibility NTSC, NTSC-4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60, SECAM 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i
- XGA Native Resolution
- Projector placement front floor, front ceiling, rear floor, rear ceiling.
- UHP Lamp
- 220Watts (Normal), 150Watts (Eco) LampWattage
- 2500 Hours (Eco), 2000 Hours (Normal) Lamp Life
- 40" Min Image Size
- Up to 500:1 Full on/off Contrast Ratio